PDA

View Full Version : would be nice to be able to spawn ur car then use it as cover

CharmCitysKing
04-12-2013, 03:40 PM
anyone else thing they should let this happen?

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 03:45 PM
that would be awesome, but I think the cover system is already weak. I get shot through cover.

anyway, since all cars are ghosts, it would be a huge development chance. But yes, if they can get it right, and if they can afford to take the time and resources to develop this game feature, they should

darky89
04-12-2013, 03:49 PM
You can do that.... You can run through it, but enemies bullets don't go through it...

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 03:50 PM
You can do that.... You can run through it, but enemies bullets don't go through it...

I have to try this!!

darky89
04-12-2013, 04:12 PM
I should add, only tried in pve, not tried it in pvp.

CharmCitysKing
04-12-2013, 04:17 PM

LMFAO! Definatly doesnt

Foxhop
04-12-2013, 04:20 PM
I really wish there was a bit more depth to...well, many things but one of them being the vehicles.
Like being able to climb atop your own vehicle when parked for some height advantage or what have you. And sure, while using the vehicle as cover is possible, it seems like that function just happened by accident and they went with it. Also, vehicles as ammo storage anyone? Or even just as a small general storage. Some neat things I'd love to see in game.

Agent T8235
04-12-2013, 04:25 PM
I feel like if vehicles can be left everywhere it would clutter the map and increase rendering speeds

Erei
04-12-2013, 05:02 PM
I feel like if vehicles can be left everywhere it would clutter the map and increase rendering speeds
Not necessarly. In fallen earth (which is kind of the same, huge map, no loading), your vehicle stay where you leave it. It never disappear, even when destroyed/killed. Except if you tow it. It's more about coding than anything else. And you can still make vehicle disapear in the vicinity of a hub, or major Arkfall.
I, to, would like to use my car as cover etc...