PDA

View Full Version : Social Pursuits

Vault Dweller
04-12-2013, 04:15 PM
...social pursuits for an anti-social community are taking a toll on my OCD. I mean for crying out loud i was giving away free blue mods (still got 4 left atm) because i haven't been able to interact with the shops for the past 3 days and i was running out of inventory space!! Who says no to free ****!!!

No one wants to do anything together which is actually a shame..I like meeting new peeps. On another note who has actually competed all 4. =3

Typicalgold
04-12-2013, 04:23 PM
hey man. If you need someone to game with on the xbox I have been playing very regularly. I only have 1 friend in my contacts who has this game. So ya if you wanna game a bit. I need to fill out my social pursuits too. They are going to be the most difficult. Xbox name is Typicalgold. Look me up. As well to anyone else who reads this look me up I will do some quests with you or whatever else there is that needs done!

Wynce
04-12-2013, 04:31 PM
I need to get these done too. : / Looks like I'll have to leave the small clan of friends I'm in, cause there isn't any possible way 15 of my friends are going to play this, let alone be on at the same time.

Russ
04-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Theres plenty of gamertag threads, go add some names from them

Vault Dweller
04-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Theres plenty of gamertag threads, go add some names from them

@Typicalgold Im not on right now but we could do the magnetic personallity ones later! =)

@Russ Can you please direct me to one =) lolz

@Wynce lol you can join/leave anytime you want as long as they are willing

Russ
04-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Look for the sticky at the top of the xbox forum thread list.

Vault Dweller
04-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Look for the sticky at the top of the xbox forum thread list.

lol they still havent put my name up!i just put up another post =p..thanks =)

Russ
04-12-2013, 04:49 PM
As I say, just add some names from it with Defiance as your title or whatever. You can add me if you want but I'm unlikely to be playing after Monday unless the patch is really game changing.

Russe5422