PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op Maps

x Deathcraft x
04-12-2013, 06:15 PM
I've tried most of the coop missions & almost all of them you cannot progress.

Draugluin
04-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Can you be more specific, please?

Ralifur
04-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Need more information about what you mean.

That they are bugged and get stuck at certain parts in the co-ops? That does indeed happen tho and usually is because someone leaves the group at some silly event.

I know every last boss bugs out if someone leaves during the fight then they just vanish.

Nonetheless they are all doable as I have all co-op pursuits done. Just gotta keep on trying until u get one that isnt bugged.

A bigger problem with co-ops im having is 1 person going afk right before last boss and then when u waited 10 mins and he still didnt show u leave to join a new one and end up in the exact same one where hes just standing there. Need them disconnected.

x Deathcraft x
04-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Lets see almost every time I try Commandeer Cronkhite there will be no enemies in the area. Same goes for Explosions 101 & Island of the Lost Soldiers. How ever the other coop maps usually work. One more problem I've noticed, Sometimes when I do get into a coop map like Commandeer Cronkhite you will get kicked out of the match at random sometimes.

Taaltos
04-13-2013, 04:14 AM
I've done Explosives, Island of Lost Soldiers and the first one just fine.

twitch reflex
04-13-2013, 04:20 AM
Ive had this same problem no enemies appear and also the boss in the motherload gets glitches and cannot be killed.

Jack Johnson
04-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Like someone else said, if one person leaves then the instance can bug out. Then if the whole group doesn't leave the instance can be backfilled by other people, starting a perpetual cycle of people joining, taking a while to realize the instance is bugged, and then leaving because there's always at least 1 person preventing the instance from closing.

Kriegson
04-13-2013, 04:41 AM
I've played through all instances multiple times without issue, had one hangup on the first instance you unlock (Name escapes me) where the door wasn't interact-able.
playing on PC.

Erei
04-13-2013, 06:10 AM
I've done them all several time, and they worked fine.
Except for the "kill this in Xm" or "Reach that in Xm", for the pursuits, which are bugged to me, no matter how much time I do. No matter how many time I try.

x Deathcraft x
04-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Like someone else said, if one person leaves then the instance can bug out. Then if the whole group doesn't leave the instance can be backfilled by other people, starting a perpetual cycle of people joining, taking a while to realize the instance is bugged, and then leaving because there's always at least 1 person preventing the instance from closing.

Well that explains it for me Thank you.

Multigun
04-14-2013, 09:52 PM
I haven't been able to join Commandeer Cronkhite for three days now. It says its starting the Match, then comes up with an error a minute or so later.

Anonymous
04-14-2013, 10:02 PM
The trick to getting around this is to keep queuing/exiting until you get a working instance. I've run into this problem with every instance and by exiting/re-queuing over and over it eventually works. Usually get it within 10 tries.