PDA

View Full Version : Need some older people to play with

iamFETT
04-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Looking for some 20+ friends that are playing. I like to do Co-op's and PVP.

If you want to play my GT is - CODeSports FETT

gidyin
04-12-2013, 06:50 PM
are you EU or US

Hermit Grimm
04-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Feel free to add me mate. Me and mine are all 18+ and happy to group up whenever possible.

Greyhawk
04-12-2013, 08:09 PM
NA player here looking for some friends to play this with also hit me up GT- OnikAhzidKro

Big Worm
04-12-2013, 08:50 PM
alot of young guys in here, lol im almost 40

Laminator
04-12-2013, 09:38 PM
GT - Lama O Rama I'm always down to party!

eeyore
04-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Sorry, I just have to point out that 20 is your minimum age for "older" people. It gives me a good laugh. :D I get what you're saying though. I think I fit, then, into the category of "elderly" by that definition, but you can add me. :p I can't say I'm awesome at the game, but you can still add me. XBL Gamertag - Noss Trill

Stellin
04-13-2013, 04:56 AM
Well I'm 55 years young grandma to 13 so I am right there with you eeyore lol. I am not awesome at the game but my ego is just about 500. I get my name on the arkfalls so I guess I do alright. I have only been playing on xbox about 2yrs after my grandkids moved back to Indiana. I love playing this game my first MMO and really my first muiltplayer game I usally stick with just campaigns of all the top games. Not trying to be the best just having fun. So if you want to add me feel free but I am still not sure how to find players on this game or even chat.

XBL GaMsStella2

BlueLou61
04-13-2013, 07:12 AM
Ooohh - A thread where I'm not the oldest person posting (but only by a couple of years) :D

Major Nelson
04-13-2013, 07:13 AM
alot of young guys in here, lol im almost 40

big worm... facepalm

Macka
04-13-2013, 08:40 AM
I play regularly, eu servers. Usually running round with some other older peeps, anyone is welcome to come join us. Gt Bigmacka

We suck at pvp so be warned haha

Blair1955
04-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Well I'm 55 years young grandma to 13 so I am right there with you eeyore lol. I am not awesome at the game but my ego is just about 500. I get my name on the arkfalls so I guess I do alright. I have only been playing on xbox about 2yrs after my grandkids moved back to Indiana. I love playing this game my first MMO and really my first muiltplayer game I usally stick with just campaigns of all the top games. Not trying to be the best just having fun. So if you want to add me feel free but I am still not sure how to find players on this game or even chat.

XBL GaMsStella2

55 wow I though I was only one over 50 I'm 57..

Dantology
04-13-2013, 09:36 AM
At 48 I no longer feel like the odd man out.

eeyore
04-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Suddenly I feel a bit younger now. J/K I'm forty with two kids. I still chuckle at the 20+ thing because my friend has been gaming for 20+ years. :) I would have done that, but that's a huge story. I have a bit of experience though. I played on MUDs "back in the day." I played on some games here and there over the years, but not a big amount. Over the last five years I've played more and more on Xbox games. As far as MMOs go, my first (if you don't count MUDs) was DCUO. I put a lot of time into that one. I did pretty well in PvP...I think. I'm not sure if other people agreed. I know that PvP here is going to be totally different, so I'm not sure I will try that, at least not for a while. I'm just having a good time here and not trying to race through the game.

BlueEyedGator
04-13-2013, 12:22 PM
At 48 I no longer feel like the odd man out.

Ditto...except odd woman out. When did 20 become old? Lol (smh). Apparently there are more of us than we think :)

HG_72
04-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Looking for some 20+ friends that are playing. I like to do Co-op's and PVP.

If you want to play my GT is - CODeSports FETT

How is 20 old still in baby phase hahahahahahaha

Hermit Grimm
04-13-2013, 12:35 PM
There are many many older gamers here on defiance. Our clans growth is just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure. For every "older" gamer like Stella there that seeks us out I'm sure there are several more who keep to themselves for fear of insighting the wrath of an angry 10 year old chipmunk sounding troll. So I guess just don't feel alone, there's plenty of like minded people around. Sometimes it just takes a little looking to find them.

YuKi TheSniper
04-13-2013, 12:39 PM
i do alot of co op and pvp to and my ego rank 1, 217. Shot me a friend invite any one really i need good ppl on defince. SaGa Curruption, PS US servers

YuKi TheSniper
04-13-2013, 12:44 PM
o and no u don't suck at pvp ppl just play like weenies, Cloak and shot gun and jump up and down everytime their shooting at some1 or their being shot at. lol every time i get killed by some one jumping that old song comes to me jump jump jump lol

eeyore
04-13-2013, 12:44 PM
BTW, I like to still have my kinda dumb jokes, or weirdness or whatever. I make puns, I can be sarcastic to the point where people look at me and don't know if I'm serious (sarcasm doesn't always translate well when typing though). I still come up with somewhat silly names "Noss Trill" (nostril - for some reason I find that word funny. O.o ), but you can rest assured I don't just run around like a goofy little kid. Oops, I have kids. Should I be phrasing things that way? :p Actually, my son is a gamer, and he doesn't run around like a goofy kid either, unless we are at a safe place and have stopped for a little while, such as the crash site, or iron demon ranch or places like that (well, that would be the case if he played here). Oh well. I have a great time on the game, and I enjoy posting here (you might have noticed), and I only troll on the threads here just occasionally. :p