PDA

View Full Version : PVE is WAY better then death match.

GenNuttY
04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
You know I am right! Kinda sucks everyone runs around with 1 of 2 setups and we all know the setups. I usually go at least even in death match but it just is lacking everything in death match. with all the skills and perks youd think people would be more creative.

I hope deathmatch gets better in the future. Right now everyone is using the same guns and everyone is using the same perks/skills and it is WAY BORING!!!!!!!! BAM EAT IT ALL YOU POST FLAMERS! I am sure 80% of the people who reply to this will flame.....like:

Play more get better
you suck
join the ban wagon
stop complaining
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

tangmcgame
04-12-2013, 10:52 PM
I disagree. PvP is more fun than PvE. Way more fun. I actually had to start doing story missions again today because I've been neglecting them for PvP and want to unlock some rep options. Also, I'm running out of keys and money. Can't wait to burn through the story ASAP so I can get back to PvP.

Kwatos
04-12-2013, 11:07 PM
PvP is awesome, PvE is awesome just runs out of content where PvP is never the same, it can be similar but not "go kill the hellion"

VolDeVie
04-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Erm, though there are an abundance of shotguns and occasionally the OP infectors it doesn't mean you should generalize that only those specs are used and valid. Obviously, while posting this you knew there were extreme openings for counter-arguments "Play more get better, you suck, join the ban wagon, stop complaining" meaning you knew your statements were false or lacking evidence to support yourself. The basic point I'm trying to make is that you lack intelligence and shouldn't post stupid facts and wait to get flamed, unless you're trolling which I expect you are.

sgtCuddles
04-13-2013, 02:14 AM
Yeah, well that's just like, your opinion, man.

GenNuttY
04-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Erm, though there are an abundance of shotguns and occasionally the OP infectors it doesn't mean you should generalize that only those specs are used and valid. Obviously, while posting this you knew there were extreme openings for counter-arguments "Play more get better, you suck, join the ban wagon, stop complaining" meaning you knew your statements were false or lacking evidence to support yourself. The basic point I'm trying to make is that you lack intelligence and shouldn't post stupid facts and wait to get flamed, unless you're trolling which I expect you are.

And to you sir, you have no right to insult mine, or others intelligence. Unless you need to insult me in order to make yourself feel better? Then I guess it is ok. o_O

I was just stating my opinion. I was not saying PVP in general is boring, just the death match style games.
Shadow wars are fun imo. Death match just feel like it is lacking something. No one is really being creative with their play styles. I am constantly playing with skill/perks. Maybe it would be cool if they added some objective style death matches or something?

In general I was surprised there was only one guy who responded with insults! You guys are cool! I am used to a community where 90% of the people on the forums just bash others just to do it!

Kwatos
04-13-2013, 10:30 AM
There's just no reason to go insane on someone, it took me years to learn that. We are just played games,try to have fun, don't get emotionally attached. Besides, when you go on tilt, you play worse, and F that.

Edit: Although if someone is being a Dumb Idiot on the internet, it is totally okay to call them out on it, just do it in a constructive way so maybe they can change and not let it happen as much/again.