PDA

View Full Version : possible hang outs

vorxdargo
04-13-2013, 12:03 AM
there had been a few post of how the game isn't social enough, so i took a little trip today to check out some possible hang out spots we could try and make the official one. keep in mind your always welcome to do the same guys. anyway here's a few places.

The Crater: come on a bar, enough said right?

Angel Island Docks in Marin: no enemies for random attacks, its a dock so you can have beach parties on the bank, and you can jump around on the ship docked there.

the very top of Top-Notch Toolworks {yes you can get up there}: its basically a series of cat walks.

Monday
04-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Memory serves me right the back section of the iron demon ranch doesn't really have enemy spawns either, most dangerous things there are hay bales really.

vorxdargo
04-13-2013, 01:43 AM
anywhere is fine really, just be nice to have a hang out everyone knows about.

Rider
04-13-2013, 01:53 AM
I remember seeing those posts too. Personally, I kind of always assumed those locations were the, "social gathering hubs" of the game. Good on you for actually doing an official reply to it though. I think most people are just busy running around, doing the main and side missions. As of late though, i've seen plenty of people just goofing off... maybe everyone will start using the chat box more often.

vorxdargo
04-13-2013, 02:10 AM
I remember seeing those posts too. Personally, I kind of always assumed those locations were the, "social gathering hubs" of the game. Good on you for actually doing an official reply to it though. I think most people are just busy running around, doing the main and side missions. As of late though, i've seen plenty of people just goofing off... maybe everyone will start using the chat box more often.

i was on Home as a beta as well as this and it was basically the same, explore for a while then comes the goofing off. plus people really don't expect to see some goofing off soon? all i can say is they must of never played an MMO before lol.

SSlarg
04-13-2013, 06:41 AM
Iron Demon ranch seems to be rapidly becoming the Big Hangout spot since
theres no danger and a variety of random quests spawn around there
so it's a great place to hang around and meet people. arkfalls are busy places too (after they end)

vorxdargo
04-13-2013, 04:29 PM
Iron Demon ranch seems to be rapidly becoming the Big Hangout spot since
theres no danger and a variety of random quests spawn around there
so it's a great place to hang around and meet people. arkfalls are busy places too (after they end)

not really, after the Arkfall ends everyone just jumps in or on they're rides and its off to the next. but the ranch is a good suggestion. i just hope one of these places gets picked.