PDA

View Full Version : Got me a sweet legendary AR..

Wynce
04-13-2013, 12:13 AM
But was extremely disappointed when I realized it's single shot.

And then I found this handy dandy magazine mod that gives +3 round burst to guns. And now, it mows everything down like it was never even there. :D Can't wait to try it in PVP!

Stats:
FRC Heavy Assault Carbine
Came with all 4 mod slots open

Synergy: Survivalist [2] +2% damage to targets with full health and shield
^
Meh, but whatever. It's a great gun anyways.

Dmg 444
FR 9.0
Mag 20
Reload 2.8
Crit 1.5
Bloom 0.34

With the 3 round burst, it fires so many bullets a second. You can still pull the trigger just as fast as before, but instead of letting 1 bullet go, it lets out 3. Face melty goodness.

xlsa
04-13-2013, 12:24 AM
lol that's a nice weapon were do u find the weapon mods that change from single to burst or burst to fully auto just now hearing about those. is there a shop or are they random drops?

Wynce
04-13-2013, 12:36 AM
I got it as a special from a vendor. :D

Tango80
04-13-2013, 06:57 AM
The burst mod can be found as a special at the vendors keep looking eventually one will show up.
Second if you add a Burst mod to an already Full auto Gun it shoots even faster.

Tested it myself slapped that bad boy onto a SAW the gun fires really quick however the recoil is a pain in the rear.
Assault Carbine You can dump the mag pretty quickly with the Mod installed
Assault Rifle similar to the Assault Carbine pretty damn quick.
LMG gun spews ammo like a hose expect LONG reload times and running out of ammo quickly.

Haven't tried it on an SMG yet though as i haven't found one lately. But expect the SMG to be even more of a bullet hose that it normally is.