PDA

View Full Version : HI. walmart pre order question

A s0t
03-10-2013, 03:11 PM
i got the $5 usd pre order cause gamestop isnt doing midnight launch, there is a scratch off for vudu bonus code what is that for

Grey
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM
What in the almighty do you mean? Why is this titled Wal-Mart Pre-oder?

5$ used? or do you mean the 5$ Pre-order for the Ultimate Edition?

This question needs to be fixed and re-asked

A s0t
03-10-2013, 03:31 PM
usd = united states dollar
5 bucks plane jane version, i asking what is vudu bonus
this is the internet the eu people dont know what $5 is, just like us americans don't have a clue what 5 pounds is in Brittish monopoly money.

Grey
03-10-2013, 03:37 PM
5 dollars is 3-ish pounds for them

and in all honesty I have no clue what the Vudo bonus is neither does this guy

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.php?931621-Walmart-pre-orders-Defiance-and-Injustice

A s0t
03-10-2013, 04:04 PM
not my fault gamestop isnt doing a midnight launch and my wal mart is 24/7

Grey
03-10-2013, 04:35 PM
not my fault gamestop isnt doing a midnight launch and my wal mart is 24/7

....? Wasn't yelling at you for gamestop not having a midnight launch, and frankly I don't care, I never go to them anyway

QuietRiotUSMC
03-19-2013, 10:20 AM
i got the $5 usd pre order cause gamestop isnt doing midnight launch, there is a scratch off for vudu bonus code what is that for

That Vudu Code is a separate Service it gives you 5$ worth of Vudu Movies or something off of the Vudu/walmart digital site.

DrewciferX
03-27-2013, 12:45 AM
I pre-ordered from Wal-mart, poorly worded as the OP was, I get what he is asking. The $5 VUDU is supposed to be for $5 towards a rental of a digital copy of a film through VUDU. VUDU is basically like Flixter or Ultraviolet for those familiar with legal digital copies of films. You are supposed to go to zreward.com to redeem the $5 VUDU code, but it lists every other game that Wal-mart preorders (even back to Assassin's Creed III) but does not list Defiance. As Wal-mart sucks and they never have anyone you can contact about crap like this, you're basically out of luck if you're interested in the $5 VUDU credit. The end.