PDA

View Full Version : instead of nerfing...

ChaosOneX
04-13-2013, 02:15 AM
What if players had a 1.2x or 1.5x multiplier on health and shields in pvp?

This wouldn't apply to shadow war, of course.

Fiancee
04-13-2013, 05:05 AM
They are adding more maps, so those of you who're disappointed can play those and not "OMG shotgun/cloak is OP, cry.." maps, everyone is happy and no-one needs to get nerfed.

Fuzzy Skinner
04-13-2013, 05:32 AM
oops, double post. ignore.

Fuzzy Skinner
04-13-2013, 05:36 AM
You must be defending shotgun/cloak because you don't use it, right? right? Of course it's crying, everyone who is "skilled" loves when a game is unbalanced and favors a single choice. This game's PVP is almost as balanced as Street Fighter IV... lol

ChaosOneX
04-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Easy to want to think that, but no, I'm not. I use a blast rifle with fire and a recoil 3 stock/northstar or a BMG/siphon hip fire SMG.

My thought was, instead of just weakening things, and then people complaining that the stats should be different between PvE and PvP, that boosting health and shields for PvP could help reduce the immediate need to weaken some weapons that do just fine in PvE.

The difference couldn't be too great, or snipers wouldn't work as they should.

I've always enjoyed games where people don't die in two to three chest shots. I prefer headshots to mean something, and with the speed, shields, and other assorted crap we have, slightly boosting health/shields would make headshots and skill even more important.

But I'm just a gamer, not a developer, so...