PDA

View Full Version : Best ways to earn xp/scrip/keys/salvage/etc. ?

Exlor
04-13-2013, 02:24 AM
Hey guys, I would like to know what the best way to earn either character experience, weapon experience, keycodes and arkfall salvage from the various activities in the game after you completed all the missions. I don't know if there's already a thread like this out there (I tried to search), but if there is, please direct me to it.

Anyway, if there isn't already a post on it, please post your opinions on how good you earn stuff on each of the following activities:

Open world missions
Character experience:
Weapon level experience:
Scrip:
Keycodes:
Arkfall salvage:
Items:

Co-Op Maps
Character experience:
Weapon level experience:
Scrip:
Keycodes:
Arkfall salvage:
Items:

PvP
Character experience:
Weapon level experience:
Scrip:
Keycodes:
Arkfall salvage:
Items:

Minor Arkfalls
Character experience:
Weapon level experience:
Scrip:
Keycodes:
Arkfall salvage:
Items:

Major Arkfalls
Character experience:
Weapon level experience:
Scrip:
Keycodes:
Arkfall salvage:
Items:

I don't expect anyone to fill in all of it. Just give your opinions on the activities you think you know best. Also feel free to add more unusual activities. For example, I happen to know:

San Quentin Prison Open World Mission - farming the Hulker by resetting it to full health by dying
Character experience: None.
Weapon level experience: Extremely good.
Scrip: None.
Keycodes: None.
Arkfall salvage: None.
Items: None.

Big Stone Reach Open World Mission - farming the 10 skitterlings that respawn if you kill the previous wave by the broken wall.
Character experience: None.
Weapon level experience: Good.
Scrip: Minimal.
Keycodes: None.
Arkfall salvage: None.
Items: None.
Number of enemies killed (for pursuits): Extremely good.

Obvious Lee
04-13-2013, 02:30 AM
shoot things...........a lot. that...........that will get you that.......that xp..........>.>

Sanguinesun
04-13-2013, 02:33 AM
Team of 3-4, with cloak, doing the mission at the 99 Mine west of muir processing plant. All you do is click the glowies and earn 4k exp. Just run out of the phase area of the mine, run back in, and the mission is reset and ready to click again. Done right a team can clear in seconds and earn tons of exp per hour.