PDA

View Full Version : Rollers rank 20 Runners rank 19

Cheggers
04-13-2013, 03:38 AM
So been hearing a lot about the rank resting to 1 will the dev/GMs rank us back up to rank 20 if it resets?

As you can understand I am a bit worried as well yeah, unless I want to run around after today one of my stats are going to end up having to bite the bullet as the saying goes.

Anyone know what's the deal? would help me out alot!

Grimno
04-13-2013, 03:41 AM
I had a different issue.

Never hit rank 20, but now my Runners are rank 17 (from 13), my Rollers are rank 4 (from 15) and my Cerberus is rank 6 (from 0)

Jack Johnson
04-13-2013, 03:53 AM
So... do I need to start walking everywhere?

Lurcheus
04-13-2013, 03:55 AM
I hope they do give back my levels but the support response did not sound convincing.

iChinglish
04-13-2013, 04:48 AM
I hope they do give back my levels but the support response did not sound convincing.

Basically this. I got a response from a GM that screamed of copy-paste on their support page. Waiting on another response as it didn't really answer my question.

I am pessimistic though. Doubt I'm going to get all my levels given back to me :(

Ralifur
04-13-2013, 05:13 AM
I Had a different issue as well. I stopped using runners when I hit 19 and havent touched them since.

All of a sudden I noticed my runners were still leveling up and then they hit 20 and decided to reset to 1 after a couple of days. I got kinda annoyed about it.

Thank god its still only a slight annoyance as getting it back up to 20 isnt really that much of a problem and will only take a few days.
Nonetheless loosing "work" is not really fun tho