PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up the Infector Skill

Over00
04-13-2013, 07:35 AM
I have been working my way through as many pursuits as I can and have come across the commando pursuit. I have done all the other prerequisites for this pursuit bar the infector skill lv10.

My question is, does anybody have any good locations/tips for leveling this weapon?

Ikagawa
04-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Verdant Ridge has a nearly endless enemy pool to kill once you finish breaking the satellite dish for the event.

sgtCuddles
04-13-2013, 07:39 AM
I recommend Scrapworks for the increased damage you do to the forges in the last fight. You level insanely quickly that way. I've gotten 75% of a bolt action sniper leveled up in just that one boss fight.

Mouthman15
04-13-2013, 01:49 PM
I just completed this today, and I went to San Quentin and farmed it with Infectors. As u may know it has a hulker at the end. I also equipped 2 of them to help with the skill lvling. I completed the lvl 10 in like 2 days.

Samuel
04-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Sorry for my stupidity but by 2 you mean equipping it to both weapon slots?

Teizar
04-24-2013, 06:32 PM
also equip two infectors .... they might not look like they stack but from what i seen and tested with my canker they do

also find large high hp mobs i killed nearly 1000 little bugs and got such a small amount more then i did when i killed one matron

an in arkfalls from what i seen bug damage dosnt get nerfed by the number of players in the event so bug away sir bug away

Escalith
04-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Might not be the best - Or the fastest. What I did was do nothing but kill Dark Matter, preferably emergencies. Kill one of the Enforcers? with the infector, then you should have 3-4 bugs and the rest fall quick. Nets you overall XP, Loot, and you level the skill meanwhile. Infectors don't have this huge front loaded damage, so those emergencies were quite nice since you had the cars and debris to hide behind, pop out and shoot.

Or you could, like most, Project Aegis 1 / San Quentin and kill the Hulker. Over and over again.

Lilan Kahn
04-24-2013, 06:56 PM
get a invader and go point blank bug crazy killing every thing

Cardolan
04-24-2013, 08:51 PM
Save any of the full auto infectors that you come across. Then go to San Quentin and fight the hulker at the end. There is a spot just to the right of the entrance to the hulker fight that you can stand that bugs him out. Its between what looks like a large metal AC unit and a flood light. If you stand between the two and against the wall he will be out of range for a melee attack and will stand still. Doing this allows you to unload clip after clip into his head. Once he goes on his rampage at roughly 10% hp, run out of cover and let him kill you. Once your dead EXTRACT (do not use your self res or this wont work) and the hulker will be at full hp again, allowing you to level up multiple weapons without having to clear the trash. The best part is that once you begin fighting the hulker it appears that the battle is instanced, meaning no one can come in and finish the hulker off while your leveling. Enjoy!