PDA

View Full Version : Help with resevoir chickens

Mrohnoez
04-13-2013, 09:30 AM
Ive completed all other things for madera
but for the love of god
resevoir chickens is IMPOSSIBLE since theyve patched that gun switching glitch

does anyone have another way to beat this message me or post it Xbox360 GT Mr Ohnoez

DarkCullen
04-13-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm in the same boat, can't even get bronze!

ShadowStrider 7
04-13-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm simply bumping this thread for more tips/exposure (Sorry Trion)

I am stuck on this one; It's one of the few I have left. I cannot even get bronze, lol.

Youngwings
04-13-2013, 01:55 PM
1. Pressing the Aim Button in the general Direction of the chicken will Auto Lock it for quick kills.

2. There is no real rush... just don't hit the farmers and keep an even pace on the kills.

3. Im pretty sure they are patching it on the 15th to make it easier.

hope this helps

IntenseSpirit
04-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Just keep playing it over and over you will start to memorize the spawn sequence of the chickens, and don't be in a rush to kill the one that spawns on the floor.

ShadowStrider 7
04-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Just keep playing it over and over you will start to memorize the spawn sequence of the chickens, and don't be in a rush to kill the one that spawns on the floor.

I don't rush. Also, I always shoot the odd colored chicken first, but the ranchers are on speed or something. I'm not bad at shooters, but this puts my skills to the test and sh*ts all over me, lol.

IntenseSpirit
04-13-2013, 01:58 PM
One more thing: if you get angry, don't keep trying. Put the game down and cool off for a few minutes.

RAYNE Mois
04-13-2013, 02:01 PM
The glitch definitely didn't get patched, it's just super random. I just started it up and emptied my clip as fast as possible until it finally let me do it again. I tried sooo hard to do this legit, but even my best run only yielded a bronze.

ShadowStrider 7
04-13-2013, 02:36 PM
*whew*

Just finished it with a score of just over 2000. What a freakin' pain!!!

Michifornian
04-13-2013, 03:22 PM
I've given up on this. I've been playing games for 30 years and this is beyond me. How are you going to put the hardest hotshot in the whole game basically right at the beginning? Lame, and it's keeping me away from 40 ego points.

IE GOODY
04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
The change weapon glitch worked for me today. I'm happy it did. I hate this challenge

The Tinka
04-13-2013, 05:13 PM
When I ran out of pistol ammo, my normal load outs popped up, every time the group of chickens ran in, I chucked a grenade at them, got shedloads of points, scored 1800 and something which gave me gold! I'm guessing this is a glitch...

birdie1991777
04-13-2013, 06:40 PM
swap the pistol for another primary its a glitch you can do which allows you to beat it also it activate grenades

Krymzon
04-24-2013, 01:42 AM
This challenge is bullcrap. That's all I gotta say about it, I can't even get bronze. Don't know who the hell thought to put the ranchers in the way Taking away the chickens making it even harder. The hit boxes are all off making it hard to hit a chicken even when your crosshairs are red and you have the chicken lined up. They should remove this stupid friggin challenge and replace it with something more reasonable. The high score I saw up there was like 52000 which is even more ridiculous. I tried using a nade n such before it ended, but no luck I still only got 180.

S7YLEE
04-24-2013, 07:53 AM
burn it with fire ... i just did it but all my mates ones glitched and they got to use there own guns ...

Splinty2k
04-24-2013, 08:13 AM
The chicken on the floor is your best friend, he will always respawn before your multiplier runs out.
Also there should be at least 1 or 2 chickens spawn on the post near the chicken on the floor. With the combination of the three and a little time and patience you will be able to do it...It took me ages but once the multiplier adds up it takes no time

Let me know how u get on

xcbox dmo
04-24-2013, 09:21 AM
Alright, this is how it is done.

1. KEEP YOUR MULTIPLIER
2. To keep your multiplier, leave the one chicken alone that is on the ground close to you, only shoot it when you can't hit any of the chickens around the outside.
3. Move consistently in one direction. Do not move back and forth, it will messs up your aim.
4. Have patience. The multiplier (from my experience) goes away after about 12 seconds of not shooting someone.
5.Preserve bullets for when the lot of chickens comes out because thats the best time to capitalize on your multiplier

Have fun and good luck, fellow ark hunters!

Wakesetter
04-24-2013, 09:25 AM
I have been struggling with this as weel, I have a hard to spotting the chickens on the post sometimes. Does the black chicken even give you more points?

xcbox dmo
04-24-2013, 09:26 AM
I didn't notice it doing anything different besides being black. Its called" Affirmative Action".

SavageWolf
04-24-2013, 09:30 AM
It's not that hard tbh, just keep the chicken that's on the floor alive until your multiplier is about to run out then shoot that chicken to keep the multiplier up. There's no time limit. Playing it over and over will make you memorize the spawns and help alot.

Krymzon
04-24-2013, 10:35 AM
I could probably do it without the stupid ranchers running by. Their presence alone makes this more tedious than it needs to be. If the chickens just despawned without the ranchers it would be so much easier. I just hate this challenge so much it's simply ridiculous...