PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial "completion time" bug

Sabbat
04-13-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm consistently getting 3 seconds added to my time for a time trial, doesn't matter what area, or trial I do either. Oddly enough... 3 seconds is exactly the time it takes for EGO to count in. Is it possible that the pursuit timer is starting when EGO says "3....2..." thus adding in an extra 3 seconds?

lemieux
04-13-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm consistently getting 3 seconds added to my time for a time trial, doesn't matter what area, or trial I do either. Oddly enough... 3 seconds is exactly the time it takes for EGO to count in. Is it possible that the pursuit timer is starting when EGO says "3....2..." thus adding in an extra 3 seconds?

Join the club.

Same thing keeps happening to me on the 360.

Now I do like this game. But . . . .

Honestly, ALL the Challenge Missions are pure garbage. To get gold in them is highly unattainable and they SHOULD be adjusted so it is enjoyable to achieve gold and not be just a nonstop barrage of frustration.

If I wish to do something over and over again that is pointless, never ending, zero sense of achievement, and highly unattainable -- I will just go to work.

The VERY reason I play games is to escape life. Not be reminded how futile it is every day.

Rainman
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
It could be a lag between what your seeing and what is actually happening on the sever ?