PDA

View Full Version : Greetings i am interested but is there going to be an Oceanic server.

collects
03-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Long Long time gamer (been playing for 20 years now) sick of laggy games. Living in South Australia.

About as far away from a American server as you can get in my country (except Tasmania but lets not talk about them)

Rift was nice (didnt play for long) and was responsive even tho i had no idea where the servers where.

As this is a 1st person shooter what is the latency going to be like?.

Money depends on this answer.

Defy
03-11-2013, 02:38 AM
here:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?3441-Playing-Defiance-outside-the-U.S.

it was said US and EU servers

smokiebr
03-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Long Long time gamer (been playing for 20 years now) sick of laggy games. Living in South Australia.

About as far away from a American server as you can get in my country (except Tasmania but lets not talk about them)

Rift was nice (didnt play for long) and was responsive even tho i had no idea where the servers where.

As this is a 1st person shooter what is the latency going to be like?.

Money depends on this answer.

the game is 3rd person shooter not 1st person shooter

mushinwolf
03-11-2013, 02:58 AM
Well, if you can live without the pre-order bonuses, then maybe wait and rent it first..if its a good experience than buy it :)

collects
03-12-2013, 12:53 AM
the game is 3rd person shooter not 1st person shooter

ty so not as ping dependent well rift was an amazing game and ty money will be spent :)

Kurze
03-12-2013, 12:56 AM
ty so not as ping dependent
dunno how you came to that conclussion...