PDA

View Full Version : Hotshot:preemptive counterstrike

deicide
04-13-2013, 12:25 PM
I did a search on this and nothing, is everyone finding it easy, I can't get passed bronze is there any hints out there?

Erei
04-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Aim for the head, don't shoot EMC soldier, kill stealthed sniper, keep your bonus running.
it's one of the easiest.

deicide
04-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Believe it or not I have finished every hotshot but this one! Just had another go and got bronze again lol

Aternak
04-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Like he said, are you accidentally killing the friendly NPCs? It resets your bonus back to 1.

deicide
04-13-2013, 01:10 PM
No but it is glitchy as hell, the ones running into the passageway between the buildings are always disappearing. I get long periods of no enemies so I lose the multiplier. I just started a round and no enemies appeared at all!
I assumed this would be a walk in the park as I had done all the hard ones, it's been by far my hardest lol.

Just came out and everything has gone **** up, the icon has gone, I can't summon my car. I think I will leave it for now. Everything is breaking around me lol

Update: I did it, I don't think the server shenanigans were helping, after I backed out and had another go I did it first time, thanks for help though.

Jammylambo
04-20-2013, 01:59 AM
i just got gold on it now , im not sure but i think only the third person to get gold as 3rd place on the leaderboards was a silver, but nvm that

i dont know if this will help or whether i was just dam lucky but here goes.

ONLY focus on 1 building , IGNORE the other . occasionally hit the targets in the middle , and go for the holo snipers , but the time between getting your multiplier to fail is HUGE so plenty of time to avoid losing it even with just the single building .

Tha Devinite
05-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Focusing on one building and going for only headshots is the best way to complete this

trying to go back and forth sometimes messes up your aim if your scanning from one building to the other, because enemies might have been standing in view prior to you switching buildings

Jokerz_89
05-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Aim Assist is strong in this one, I did this on PS3 and it was a simple "L1 > R1" headshot for me. My best advice us get the Snipers Asap, they stack points super quick.

cusman
05-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Believe it or not I have finished every hotshot but this one! Just had another go and got bronze again lol

Wow on having done the rest of them... this one I either got lucky (Silver) or it is one of the easier ones. I think the time I cleared it there was some glitch making the soldiers appear (and disappear) faster than normal and that is when I just focused on one side of the building except to hit sniper.

Key as with most Hot shots is to keep that multiplier up.