PDA

View Full Version : Hack Scores

TimeViewer
04-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Are we really suppose to sit here and believe that people have scores like 62 million and so on on the hotshots Desperate Times and so on? Why leave these scores and these players in the game? I've seen people kill the entire screen at Arkfalls (I'm sure more than a few of you have noticed how suddenly in the middle of the hellbug blasters they sometimes all disappear at the same time), this needs to be addressed and fixed.

Dwane
04-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Glitch isnt hack. These scores were made of eaither using own weapons or unlimited ammo. Both can be easily glitched, no thirdparty program needed. Imho bolean snipe is only hotshot with fair records, as theres hardly any profit from glitching.

Dalton
04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
What do you expect at launch. Exploits, 3xploits and more expl0its.

TimeViewer
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
It's not just the use of weapon which btw would run out of ammo long before 62 million, it's also timed there is no way even glitching someone could get 62 million, and I've seen people use screen killers at arkfall

Edit: Even if someone uses a glitch at any of these, scores like this should be removed, honest players need to have a shot at something, not just leave it as some board for every hack noob script kiddie to have his/her name on

J_matt
04-13-2013, 05:41 PM
I know a lot of scores are to high to play and i do believe that some of the challenges have been manipulated. i play fair and believe in playing fair so what should happen is the challenges that have been manipulated should be reset and the ones that havent shouldnt be.

My score was legit and honest it was skill but also luck skill getting the headshots luck on where/how long the enemy stood still. Im n about the sniper challenge at the bolines smeltry i think its called

Shootersa
04-13-2013, 05:42 PM
i am wondering if you have been living under a stone for the past few weeks because every soul knows that all those minigames where BUGGED, simply they either gave you unlimited ammo or the time limit didn't stop.

As far for the Arkfalls, when the MAIN BOSS is killed at an Arkfall EVERYTHING DISAPPEARS, so i really honestly do not believe someone is using a "screen killer" or something like that, also keep in mind that there are over 20 ppl perhaps joining that arkfall so if there are like 5 monsters in front of you dying all the sudden then that's no surprise since everybody is shooting at them.

TimeViewer
04-13-2013, 07:21 PM
i am wondering if you have been living under a stone for the past few weeks because every soul knows that all those minigames where BUGGED, simply they either gave you unlimited ammo or the time limit didn't stop.

As far for the Arkfalls, when the MAIN BOSS is killed at an Arkfall EVERYTHING DISAPPEARS, so i really honestly do not believe someone is using a "screen killer" or something like that, also keep in mind that there are over 20 ppl perhaps joining that arkfall so if there are like 5 monsters in front of you dying all the sudden then that's no surprise since everybody is shooting at them.

No I haven't been living under a rock, I've played since beta and I know full well that everything disappears when the boss dies, everyone who's done a few arkfalls knows this. What I'm talking about is like the minor ones when you have to kill the stone, or have waves to kill, one of the waves will be a circle of blasters, the little volcanos that usually kill a number of people especially when they all target the same person.

We've had a full circle and every single mob suddenly disappear at the same time, now I'm no idiot, I know a screenkiller when I see one, I've played online games since 1991, I'm 55 years old and not some little newbie fresh into gaming. Screenkillers have been around for years, different games have been plagued by them. When everything on your screen suddenly dies all at the same time, there's only one of two answers, some serious problem server side, or someone hacking with a screenkiller.

As to the glitching, I find it very hard to believe that two different glitches would happen at the same time, and to enough people to fill those lists with people who have scores in the double digit millions? Yeah, when pigs fly. (and no don't put the geico commercial in)

Kaunker
04-13-2013, 10:53 PM
k so those "screenkiller" glitches you are talking about are all normal parts of arkfalls, in minor arkfalls enemies come in waves that are activated and ended by doing damage to the crystal and when each wave ends all enemies despawn, then the people getting huge amounts of damage in arkfalls are just trolls who run everything over in their cars

Youngwings
04-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Nope, i scored 40million points in the shotgun hotshot in mt. Tam... then i got bored after my 5000 combat shotgun kills and left. Wanna know the secret? it needs to be fixed, but its the Assassin's Cache perk, 3% ammo return on a critical kill, resulting in unlimited ammo in a limited ammo scenario. Basicly a player can go as long as they can keep their eyes open.

Edit: its an Exploit, not a Glitch, not a Hack

Grimno
04-13-2013, 11:13 PM
No I haven't been living under a rock, I've played since beta and I know full well that everything disappears when the boss dies, everyone who's done a few arkfalls knows this. What I'm talking about is like the minor ones when you have to kill the stone, or have waves to kill, one of the waves will be a circle of blasters, the little volcanos that usually kill a number of people especially when they all target the same person.

We've had a full circle and every single mob suddenly disappear at the same time, now I'm no idiot, I know a screenkiller when I see one, I've played online games since 1991, I'm 55 years old and not some little newbie fresh into gaming. Screenkillers have been around for years, different games have been plagued by them. When everything on your screen suddenly dies all at the same time, there's only one of two answers, some serious problem server side, or someone hacking with a screenkiller.

As to the glitching, I find it very hard to believe that two different glitches would happen at the same time, and to enough people to fill those lists with people who have scores in the double digit millions? Yeah, when pigs fly. (and no don't put the geico commercial in)

Even I have to point out they're not "screenkillers".
During minor arkfalls when a crystal has recieved a % amount of damage it'll emit a shockwave which kills off ALL the enemies around it.
Your Ego will generally say something at this time like
"Keep hammering the crystal, we've almost got it!"
Or "Looks like they've brought some backup."

To see this easilly, do a Major Scrapper Arkfall by yourself... when you do a minor one, destroy one of the 4 crystals and once it happens, watch all the enemies around you die.

TimeViewer
04-13-2013, 11:25 PM
I've done the scrapper ones and it's not those, it's the hellbugs, I keep saying the hellbug blast pods but everyone keeps pointing to something else and saying oh no it's another thing, no, it's not a scrapper killing the minor crystals, I'm talking about the hellbug with 1 crystal and everything on the screen dies.

Unless someone from Trion comes in and tells me that that is the way they programmed it I will keep calling it a screenkiller, I've fought enough of both the major and minors and we always have to run around and kill all the blast pods, or die. This usually happens when there are only a few people around, or most have had to resort to resurrection at a respawn point.

@Youngwings Sorry but I just don't buy it, even with that glitched the event is timed, and if it is then have you reported it or just used this...

Youngwings
04-13-2013, 11:26 PM
I've done the scrapper ones and it's not those, it's the hellbugs, I keep saying the hellbug blast pods but everyone keeps pointing to something else and saying oh no it's another thing, no, it's not a scrapper killing the minor crystals, I'm talking about the hellbug with 1 crystal and everything on the screen dies.

Unless someone from Trion comes in and tells me that that is the way they programmed it I will keep calling it a screenkiller, I've fought enough of both the major and minors and we always have to run around and kill all the blast pods, or die. This usually happens when there are only a few people around, or most have had to resort to resurrection at a respawn point.

@Youngwings Sorry but I just don't buy it, even with that glitched the event is timed, and if it is then have you reported it or just used this...

The Shotgun Challenge in Mt. Tam is not Timed. You go until you are dead or out of ammo.

zapfrog
04-13-2013, 11:37 PM
Besides the scores from other people for the challenges don't matter as there are set scores in the start screen for bronze, silver and gold.

Grimno
04-13-2013, 11:40 PM

Even the Hellbug ones.
The blast caused from knocking the crystal down kills ALL enemies in the area (though sometimes a major one will survive)... this includes the blast pods. Next time you do a minor arkfall and the crystal's health gets low, stand near the crystal.
The shockwave it sends out to kill all the enemies also makes your character stumble if you're close enough.
If they were using a screenkiller on all the enemies around the arkfall, it would have destroyed the arkfall too since it has a HP bar as well.

TimeViewer
04-14-2013, 02:04 AM
Even the Hellbug ones.
The blast caused from knocking the crystal down kills ALL enemies in the area (though sometimes a major one will survive)... this includes the blast pods. Next time you do a minor arkfall and the crystal's health gets low, stand near the crystal.
The shockwave it sends out to kill all the enemies also makes your character stumble if you're close enough.
If they were using a screenkiller on all the enemies around the arkfall, it would have destroyed the arkfall too since it has a HP bar as well.

Look, the pods spawn AFTER you get the message from your ego, not right before the crystal takes damage, that would be kind of silly for them to kill everything, blast pods, archers, skitterlings, warriors right after the pods spawn. I could keep going on explaining this but you just don't want to see what I'm saying so I'm done with this, it's beyond stupid now. I've reported it and whatever you want to think go ahead, I know what I see, believe what you want to I really don't care what you think, bye

TimeViewer
04-14-2013, 02:06 AM
The Shotgun Challenge in Mt. Tam is not Timed. You go until you are dead or out of ammo.

Funny, because I've had it resupply me with ammo, and I wasn't dead when it ended