PDA

View Full Version : Rollers max rank glitch.

Snugglebuns
04-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I've seen it posted before but I haven't seen or heard what happened to anyone after this glitch has happened. So, my rollers skill was at 20 which I assumed was maxed. I just leveled it up again and it jumped to 40 along with a +0 string_missing text. So now here's where I'd like new info and see if anyone knows if I just have to level it up to 20 again or if it fixes itself eventually. I lost all bonuses for rollers and it kinda sucks but oh well. Not too worried, I'd just like to know what happened to others with this problem.

Thanks in advance for not flaming me! O.o

Vault Dweller
04-13-2013, 04:05 PM
I've seen it posted before but I haven't seen or heard what happened to anyone after this glitch has happened. So, my rollers skill was at 20 which I assumed was maxed. I just leveled it up again and it jumped to 40 along with a +0 string_missing text. So now here's where I'd like new info and see if anyone knows if I just have to level it up to 20 again or if it fixes itself eventually. I lost all bonuses for rollers and it kinda sucks but oh well. Not too worried, I'd just like to know what happened to others with this problem.

Thanks in advance for not flaming me! O.o

Same here lolz im trying to get mine up to 20 again ^_^ i just hope we still get ego from getting our skill up from our vehicles =P

Snugglebuns
04-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Same here lolz im trying to get mine up to 20 again ^_^ i just hope we still get ego from getting our skill up from our vehicles =P

So you just kept using them and it reset? Mine is capped at 40 and doesn't look like I can get back to 0 :(

Vault Dweller
04-13-2013, 04:13 PM
So you just kept using them and it reset? Mine is capped at 40 and doesn't look like I can get back to 0 :(

I logged out and then it went back to zero :p lolz try it! But not now! you might not be able to get back on xbox live.. its being weird =3

Snugglebuns
04-13-2013, 04:15 PM
I logged out and then it went back to zero :p lolz try it! But not now! you might not be able to get back on xbox live.. its being weird =3

Ill just try relogging in defiance and not Xbl lol I was offline for the past 4 hours from xbl login issues! >.< I just went grocery shopping and got dinner ready instead :D

Snugglebuns
04-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Just tried and it still says rank 40! Ugh! I don't want to use runners since I have my black challenger haha

Vault Dweller
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Ill just try relogging in defiance and not Xbl lol I was offline for the past 4 hours from xbl login issues! >.< I just went grocery shopping and got dinner ready instead :D

haha im doing the same thing! minus the grocery shopping of course :D

Vault Dweller
04-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Just tried and it still says rank 40! Ugh! I don't want to use runners since I have my black challenger haha

aww that sucks! well i did log off at night so id give it a good day or two. At least that update is coming soon! omg yeah im using the slowest vehicles cause i dont want to get it too high so it wont reset again =3

Snugglebuns
04-13-2013, 04:27 PM
aww that sucks! well i did log off at night so id give it a good day or two. At least that update is coming soon! omg yeah im using the slowest vehicles cause i dont want to get it too high so it wont reset again =3

It's partially my fault lol. I've seen posts before and I was just like "no way is it gonna happen to me, ill just keep going!" And sure enough my reluctance got the best of me >.<

Vault Dweller
04-13-2013, 04:33 PM
It's partially my fault lol. I've seen posts before and I was just like "no way is it gonna happen to me, ill just keep going!" And sure enough my reluctance got the best of me >.<

I had the same mentality because so far nothing bad hit me lolz i thought i was special but boy was i wrong! XD lolz now im scared to use the same type of guns cause the weapon skills supposedly reset too!! DX

Snugglebuns
04-13-2013, 05:24 PM
I had the same mentality because so far nothing bad hit me lolz i thought i was special but boy was i wrong! XD lolz now im scared to use the same type of guns cause the weapon skills supposedly reset too!! DX

Oh noes they do!? :O well Im only jut now hitting level 10 with AR's and Infectors, I think they'll have it fixed before I max out a gun :)

Vault Dweller
04-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Oh noes they do!? :O well Im only jut now hitting level 10 with AR's and Infectors, I think they'll have it fixed before I max out a gun :)

I hope so! im gonna be in the bugs section after the patch to see what new bugs arise..Hopefully none!! XD