PDA

View Full Version : A plea to the devs about smg weapon proficiency!

Speedstersonic
04-13-2013, 04:32 PM
Could we please rethink the amount of fallout damage bonuses or even get rid of them all in place of extra nano effects or slight aim or something useful. With smgs we know we have to be close up, extra fallout damage really doesn't help at all because we set up for close encounters with smgs. It just seems like such a waste. I know they aren't the best gun, but they are my favorite. Hope other smg users agree.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Grab yourself either a VOT Pulser or a VOT Tachmag Pulser. Only SMGs you'll ever need. More accurate when firing from the hip than ADSing and are great at short to mid ranged combat. The Tachmag puts out a ridiculous amount of damage bug also chews through your ammo real quick.

Erei
04-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Even with the falloff, they are really powerful.
However, they eat ammos like a german drink beer at Oktoberfest.

I think that's the problem with them, otherwise, they would be one of the most powerful weapon ingame IMO, as they have a crazy DPS, even at range. And they are damn accurate.

Speedstersonic
04-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Both of you missed the point entirely, im talking the stupid added fallout bonuses from proficiency, not about removing fallout. Please read before assuming.

Evilution
04-13-2013, 04:58 PM
I love smg's and it's the main weapon I use tbh, I also would prefer your suggestion of extra nano effect chance than fall off bonus, like you I play up close with the smg and not bothered about the fall off rate. I would prefer nano effect than aim, as aiming isn't an issue with it being a close range weapon.

Speedstersonic
04-13-2013, 05:01 PM
I love smg's and it's the main weapon I use tbh, I also would prefer your suggestion of extra nano effect chance than fall off bonus, like you I play up close with the smg and not bothered about the fall off rate. I would prefer nano effect than aim, as aiming isn't an issue with it being a close range weapon.

Exactly, im just saying something other than fallout bonuses cause smg users know you have to be up close.

Speedstersonic
04-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Hey can a mod move this to suggestions? Didn't know about that sub forum before.

Speedstersonic
04-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Sledge? Any mod move this to suggestions please?