PDA

View Full Version : no weapon skill increase with arkfalls!!! kinda long.

xxdave
04-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Why in the world does my weapon skill not increase with arkfalls? I have tested this out myself and it is true. If they expect us to run ark falls over and over again without proper loot drops and Xp from said 20 minutes at a time then not allow our weapon skill to increase for shooting our gun the entire time is a GROSS oversite. These arkfalls were a major selling point of the game yet there are so many better ways to spend your time in this game without sacrificing my weapon skill increase. what's more likely getting kicked at an ark fall or doing random side missions and encounters that take far less time and give u better xp and levels your Weapon at the same time. If I'm out of line in my thinking I would like to know so I can adjust my expectations.

steadyhand08
04-13-2013, 05:41 PM
you have probably maxed out how much you can level for that gun. if you want to keep leveling AR's after a while you have to fit a new AR gun. when you go to swap guns you will seen in the description box and white Bar if that's full you will need to equip a new gun of the same time to keep leveling it

Auxilare
04-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Wondering the same thing...
Before my last arkfall, I bought and equiped a new gun.. Several long battles later (major arkfall),
combat finished, and I my weapon was still 0..

Went out killing non arkfall stuff, and now it increases...

Evilution
04-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Maybe arkfalls don't do it, I haven't noticed tbh. But I have noticed that xp doesn't pop up when killing hellbugs in them, not like when you kill them in events of missions ect.

jnt
04-13-2013, 06:02 PM
No good reason for it to work this way. Not like it would make Arkfalls way too good for time invested.

CidxLucy
04-18-2013, 11:23 AM
arkfalls do levle up weapons skill but only a few arkfalls do.