PDA

View Full Version : Where do you search for Arkfall Codes?

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-11-2013, 04:22 PM
I have place I check everyday but thought it might be good idea to see where everyone else looks.
For me I check:
Facebook, Twitter (Lance, Matt,Trionworlds, Defiancegame, Defianceworld), Tumbler, Defiance.com, Amazon, Syfy, Bestbuy, Gamestop, Wallmart, Target, Gamespot, MMORPG, IGN, Ow.ly, Van Bach Industries, Youtube, Twitch, Defiance Central, Gamefaqs, Dodge, Axe, NBC, Namco, Xbox Live, PSN...

Believe that is all of them. If anyone have others please share.

Exes
03-11-2013, 04:23 PM
http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes or any of the various threads about this topic.

Defy
03-11-2013, 04:24 PM
I have place I check everyday but thought it might be good idea to see where everyone else looks.
For me I check:
Facebook, Twitter (Lance, Matt,Trionworlds, Defiancegame, Defianceworld), Tumbler, Defiance.com, Amazon, Syfy, Bestbuy, Gamestop, Wallmart, Target, Gamespot, MMORPG, IGN, Ow.ly, Van Bach Industries, Youtube, Twitch, Defiance Central, Gamefaqs, Dodge, Axe, NBC, Namco, Xbox Live, PSN...

Believe that is all of them. If anyone have others please share.

haha yeah thats a pretty extensive list I think you got everythign covered :)

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-11-2013, 04:25 PM
http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes or any of the various threads about this topic.

I have looked there but don't both checking it each day.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-11-2013, 04:25 PM
haha yeah thats a pretty extensive list I think you got everythign covered :)

No Not possible we missed something (x13) so there has to be more......

Exes
03-11-2013, 04:26 PM
I have looked there but don't both checking it each day.

Well I'm checking that page, and only that page and have all codes without any problems :)

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Well I'm checking that page, and only that page and have all codes without any problems :)

I'm not looking for a list of old codes if that's what you are referring too. These are the places I go to find the new ones. Orcz usually justs posts them hours after people here find them

Defy
03-11-2013, 04:32 PM
No Not possible we missed something (x13) so there has to be more......

yeah but its probably in one of those sites he listed, except its well hidden so we havent spotted it

A s0t
03-11-2013, 04:34 PM
dead Phoenix siginature

Defy
03-11-2013, 04:36 PM
well though I think the question OP asked is where you actually "search" for codes

DP's signature, orcz, spreadsheets etc you dont actually search there, all codes found are listed there already

But those who want to do real code hunting go search in the sites OP listed

Moose Of Woe
03-11-2013, 04:59 PM
dead Phoenix siginature

lol ditto @ this.