PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Tips to WIN at PvP Multiplayer

LXGYT
04-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Hello again forum, LXG here and today i have put together a quite informative guide
on how to do well in the PvP play space or multiplayer as its known by blue collar folk lol jk
but back to discussion i have put this guide together which is one of many in video form below

Defiance PvP guide below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FKexYQbOA

i hope this helps even just one Defiance player in the slightest way even and i would be happy
forum if you can show me any support i would greatly appreciate, and dont forget to post any PvP multiplayer tips or tricks you have aswell as a reply to this thread to help out the other readers in this forum, also if you have anything at all you would like covered gameplay wise in Defiance do please let me know in this thread,

thanks readers - LXG

Exes
04-13-2013, 06:31 PM
How to win pvp (mostly) is currently get cloak and a high damage pump action shotgun plus sawed off shot gun and one shot stuff with it (or use the pump action in case you cant get really close or they dont die for whatever reason).

alilsneaky
04-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Yep
-stay with others at all time, strenght in numbers and the chances of another camo shotgunner ******* picking you are slimmer
-abuse the range of your weapon (keeping people at your ideal range of your gun while staying in their non-ideal zone)
-jump over people between bursts because the stupid game won't let you aim straight up (or down) so they can't hit you...
-Use an autofragger and the 5 round burst infector
-get camo + the camo and dmg from behind perks
-abuse camo and the broken autofragger dmg to oneshot people in one burt
-use range to your advantage to initiate against other shotgunners with the infector at infector max range

The camo and shotgun abuse will put you at the top of the scores (it does for me every single time), staying with other people and good use of range gives you monster scores.

Derity
04-13-2013, 06:44 PM
Tip to win in PVP: Equip a shotgun and...

End of post.

LXGYT
04-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Tip to win in PVP: Equip a shotgun and...

End of post.

Quite true exept in Shadow Wars, yet there is other effective guns when you combine the right combos

Major Nelson
04-13-2013, 07:33 PM
VOT Grind Fragger... (all i die by)

LordRaymond
04-13-2013, 07:33 PM
In PVP Equip Cloak and Pump Action Shotgun. In Shadow Wars you get owned.