PDA

View Full Version : New outfits and vehicles

pieofdeath123
04-13-2013, 07:09 PM
Since this is a B2P MMO and a lot of money will be coming from the cash shop purchases will new outfits and vehicles be added occasionally without it having to be included in a DLC pack?

Major Nelson
04-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Since this is a B2P MMO and a lot of money will be coming from the cash shop purchases will new outfits and vehicles be added occasionally without it having to be included in a DLC pack?

I sadly think that this game might turn into one of those facebook games that are free to play but uses energy (stamina) and you only get so much and you have to wait 2 days to get it up again then have to pay for more energy...

pieofdeath123
04-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I sadly think that this game might turn into one of those facebook games that are free to play but uses energy (stamina) and you only get so much and you have to wait 2 days to get it up again then have to pay for more energy...
That really has nothing to do with the question....

Major Nelson
04-13-2013, 07:46 PM
That really has nothing to do with the question....

if it costs bits then yes facebook game similar (we shouldnt have to pay 18 dollars for a costume)

Munx

Its a safe bet that earnable outfits and vehicles will be added regularly trough dlc, alongside the ones you prob get with the dlc pack.

But if you ment will new outfits be added to cash shop, then yes that has already happened once so far. 2 new outfits were added.

Agent T8235

Yes, they just added a new outfit and headgear to the defiance shop.

There will be DLC packs, and individual items. Hope this answered your question

Nextic
04-13-2013, 07:47 PM
They have already started to add new outfits.

And lol at the Facebook game comment.. Scrubs said the same about guild wars 2.

pieofdeath123
04-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Thanks to everyone who answered and to Major nelson that still has nothing to do with about how often it was added when did i ask about price?

Defy
04-13-2013, 07:50 PM
they added 2 outfits to defiance store not long ago

am sure there will be lots more to come

Major Nelson
04-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks to everyone who answered and to Major nelson (WHO IS THE BEST EVER) that still has nothing to do with about how often it was added when did i ask about price?

i tried :rolleyes:

Hycinthus
04-13-2013, 08:03 PM
Need more sexy outfits