PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem?

lagaros
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM
First of all this is not a rant and is purely to see if other people are in the same boat as me and all people that either troll or rant will be reported for spam.

Now: Has anyone else logged on and noticed that some problems from days 1 and 2 are coming back to haunt us? I logged on and got killed by random invisible enemies, enemies I blow the head off of keep shooting at me, my car spawning half a klick away so i cant make it to it because there is a 10 second limit and my car is now level 40 for the 3rd time, and hopefully it wont get reset again lol. Just simple stuff like that.

I mean, I love this game and ill just watch netflix for a few hours and see if it fixes itself and if not ill wait till the patch on the 15th. But I just wanted to know if other people were having this problem.

Major Nelson
04-13-2013, 07:56 PM
First of all this is not a rant and is purely to see if other people are in the same boat as me and all people that either troll or rant will be reported for spam.

Now: Has anyone else logged on and noticed that some problems from days 1 and 2 are coming back to haunt us? I logged on and got killed by random invisible enemies, enemies I blow the head off of keep shooting at me, my car spawning half a klick away so i cant make it to it because there is a 10 second limit and my car is now level 40 for the 3rd time, and hopefully it wont get reset again lol. Just simple stuff like that.

I mean, I love this game and ill just watch netflix for a few hours and see if it fixes itself and if not ill wait till the patch on the 15th. But I just wanted to know if other people were having this problem.

Its spring time and those helbugs sure are breeding alot which could cause server overload