PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Combos

Hardlight
04-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Anybody find any good weapon combos, mods that completely change a weapon, perks and ECO powers that work with a weapon, stuff like this. Iíll keep a list updated with suggestions so feel free to share them.

Combos

@ atlantix:
Sawed off courier shotgun + overcharge = 4x sticky semtex burst with min 1900x4 dmg .. with correct perks + overcharge damage bonus, it takes out any high hp co-op trash except Dark Matter Monitor style high hp elites

usage..
Send 2x semtex with Courier than instantly use Overcharge power this makes your weapon instant reload, so shoot again and see the burst.. it also works with regular sawed-off shotgun on single targets.. i prefer aoe burst with courier

@ Hardlight:
Taking a semi-auto AR and attacking a 3 round burst mag to it gives you a laser beam of ultimate death, couple that with some crit perks and overcharge and you can easily land 3 rapid crits for around 1k+ each. The mod required is fairly rare but I got 2, 1 as a special from a supply vender, and 1 from the lockbox. This setup also works very well in PvP.

Loadouts

@ HansKisaragi:
MY setup is this

Sniper & Pistol
LMG & SMG
Assault Rifle & Detonator
Infector & BMG

depending on the situation i change.. usually take out far targets with rifle and then go close.. smg is my super close weapon as it tears a new hole in anything due to rapid fire.[/QUOTE]

@ Vortex:
Weapons
FRC or Frontier sawed-off(shock) and VOT Blaster(syphon)

Powers/Perks
Cloak
Infiltrator
Shadows core
Shadowed strike
Killing spree
Time out
*Pumped up
*Survival instinct
*Quickening

* not unlocked yet but plan too.

And just run the best reload mods you can find on both guns.

As for synergies its best to go for EGO precision ones.

@ Zoomz00m:
I have come to like this:
Infector (currently gives me +45% melee dmg)/Pump Shotgun
Flashbang
EGO Blur with:
Escape Artist
Thick Skinned
Nothing to Lose
Sonic Strike
Fortitude
Juggernault
Hyperactive
Killing Spree

Currently not all the way there but a good portion in that I see it all working out.

HansKisaragi
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
MY setup is this

Sniper & Pistol
LMG & SMG
Assault Rifle & Detonator
Infector & BMG

depending on the situation i change.. usually take out far targets with rifle and then go close.. smg is my super close weapon as it tears a new hole in anything due to rapid fire.

atlantix
04-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Sawed off courier shotgun + overcharge = 4x sticky semtex burst with min 1900x4 dmg .. with correct perks + overcharge damage bonus, it takes out any high hp co-op trash except Dark Matter Monitor style high hp elites

usage..
Send 2x semtex with Courier than instantly use Overcharge power this makes your weapon instant reload, so shoot again and see the burst.. it also works with regular sawed-off shotgun on single targets.. i prefer aoe burst with courier

Vortex
04-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Weapons
FRC or Frontier sawed-off(shock) and VOT Blaster(syphon)

Powers/Perks
Cloak
Infiltrator
Shadows core
Shadowed strike
Killing spree
Time out
Thick skinned
*Pumped up
*Survival instinct
*Quickening

* not unlocked yet but plan too.

And just run the best reload mods you can find on both guns.

As for synergies its best to go for EGO precision ones.

Zoomz00m
04-13-2013, 09:26 PM
I have come to like this:
Infector (currently gives me +45% melee dmg)/Pump Shotgun
Flashbang
EGO Blur with:
Escape Artist
Thick Skinned
Nothing to Lose
Sonic Strike
Fortitude
Juggernault
Hyperactive
Killing Spree

Currently not all the way there but a good portion in that I see it all working out.

Hardlight
04-14-2013, 08:21 AM
Thanks for those. Added. :cool:

Hardlight
04-14-2013, 10:04 AM

usage..

I also found overcharge to work very well with pump shotguns. Unload your mag into a group of baddies and then use that insta reload to continue and wreak havoc. Works especially well when using a shot pod mod and killing spree.

I’m also curious if you can increase the mag size of the sawed offs to get an extra shot off before you have to reload or activate overcharge.

Hardlight
04-14-2013, 05:00 PM
228 views and 4 replies? You guys got something you’re just itching to put out there, you know you want to.

Samurye
03-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Sword & BMG
Preferably a Trapper-Spanner or Shield Spanner.

This build can be used effectively for both PvP and PvE.
It also highly depends on the shield.

Shield: 7th Legion Youkai Surge V.
This is a DLC shield. This shield offers you a buff of 50% to melee damage after shields fully charge. It has no cool down time,therefore can if used correctly, offer more melee damage almost permanently.

The perks also heavily dictates the effectiveness of this weapon combo. However once you find the right ones you'll forget you even have other loadouts. I'll leave the experimenting to YOU. We have enough copied and pasted players out there already.

Brawler stims can negate knockdown and double melee damage.

Flashbangs are helpful as well in PvE paired with Intimidation you can hit for an additional 75% damage to the stunned. For PvP it can make it a lot easier to close distance between you and your prey by disrupting thier HUD and crosshair.

Protection Spike typically for these builds focusing on damage you wouldn't want to waste a single spot or gear on defence. However with this build having the extra ablative plates will help you take less damage, therefore less to heal for the shield effect to kick in.

As far as Ego power, obviously you'd want to use Blur.
HOWEVER!
You can even use Cloak JUST as effectly as Blur.

Sell your boomer and play around with everything! There are over 50 types of weapons, perks and combinations for a reason!

Adage
03-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Gear
Heartbreaker SMG (rad) & Radiant Solstice SS-2 Ranger (rad)
Respark Bullseye IV EX
Flashbang Grenade
Ammo Spike
Heal Stim

Ability: Overload

Perks
Quick Charge
Killing Machine
Radiation Burns
Gamma Rays
Blast Shield
Thick Skinned
Execution
Kill or Be Killed
Just Reward

This is my go-to loadout for any time I'm facing Volge, 99ers, Dark Matter, or a mixture containing shielded enemies. It's centered primarily around high crit damage and head shots. The flashbang is for crowd control when necessary and I chose an ammo spike instead of a damage spike because the smg can burn through ammo fairly quickly. The heal stim is for emergency use, to mitigate burst damage and to be able to take another anticipated big hit that can't be avoided. I also have an armor repair stim on another loadout that I switch to in order to repair my plates.

Xaat Xuun
03-22-2015, 11:57 PM
have you looked through the loadouts at Defiancedate
http://www.defiancedata.com/loadouts.php

final rest
03-23-2015, 12:31 AM
votan fragger and frc big boomer with perks that allow more overcharge usage cant be beat... i havnt found anything thats better at least for my style of play. i like dealing lots of damage fast and not worrying about dieing(rarely happens when whatever near is dead instantly)
4kX8 with extremely good FR and overcharge/damage spike is insanely powerful

Xaat Xuun
03-23-2015, 02:37 AM
this is one of 2 loadouts, I like using when soloing Arkfalls
Thundar 'N Boom - Loadout on Defiance Data (http://www.defiancedata.com/loadouts.php?n=Thundar%20%27N%20Boom&pwt=9&pwm=327&pwn=&swt=6&swm=294&swn=&p=81&sh=&g=&sp=&st=&p1=5&p2=47&p3=10&p4=73&p5=37&p6=27&p7=49&p8=7&p9=11)
Though I don't actually have a Milking Maid, what I have for now till I get one, is the Radiant Solstice GL-1 Ground Pounder (http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon.php?id=303) that has 9 in the mag

Br3ach
03-23-2015, 09:27 AM
My 80% PvE load out for expert co-op & open world:
Castian Springer or Needler (both are fire / cannoneer) & a Matchlock Boomer
Overcharge, deadly cascades, and other typical perks

Dark matter / Grid / 99ers - the other 20%
Bio Castian Springer & Canker (or Enervator)

PvP (most often) All Rad weapons
DC2 Turtle Dove & DC1 Partridge or Slugger or flash rifle or swimming swan (2nd weapon depends on what others are using against me & how cheesy it has to get)
Ironclad charger shield (rad resist)
Blur & Defensive perks

PvP 2 All bio weapons
Blast rifle for up close & a SS2 Ranger for distance
Overcharge & defensive perks

Warmaster:
Rad needler & double crit wolfhound
ironclad / Firewall shield

tarmim
03-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Pvp build:

Solstice rl