PDA

View Full Version : Cerberus in Shadow Wars

Sneakerz
04-14-2013, 02:22 AM
So, I'll just start by saying, there are some very good gunners and some very good drivers; however, those of you who feel that killings mobs instead of players need to gtf off the Cerberus. I had a guy today that I literally just got out of the Cerberus from being sick of him shooting everything except the players with the turret. With that said, the only other thing I need to say about them, is that everyone who caps a spot where a Cerberus spawns needs to start having someone waiting at the spawn before the cap finishes, cuz you all are making it way to easy for me to steal them as soon as you finish capping.

Huckleberry
04-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Feel any better now, lol?

Valekrin
04-14-2013, 01:56 PM
So what you're saying is, you think it's ok to let Raiders run loose, killing farmers and sexually assaulting pows? You make me sick. That turret gunner was a hero!

Chris iz stoned
04-14-2013, 02:37 PM
So what you're saying is, you think it's ok to let Raiders run loose, killing farmers and sexually assaulting pows? You make me sick. That turret gunner was a hero!

i actually fell out of bed laughing at that

Sneakerz
04-14-2013, 03:57 PM

Hey, what they do on the farm is none of my business. Have you ever seen a female raider? I mean if they need to kill the farmers to get to the pows, who can really blame them?