PDA

View Full Version : Ark Infiltrator Outfit - Fale Advertisement

Viryu
04-14-2013, 04:02 AM
http://www.defiance.com/en/buy-now/playstation-3/?CAS_REDIR=true&ticket=ST-166017-ihe7P39d7Wog3sPcHI1v-cas

Notice the nice shiny red colour of the outfit. Now check out your in game outfit. You know, the one with sandy poo colour. It's ugly to say the least. I' quite understanding about buggy game, and I don't even have to forgive, since I don't blame them (as long as Trion keeps patching), but false advertisement? It's a big no no.

RookieOnDuty
04-14-2013, 04:05 AM
I believe Trion have already stated that they would fix it, as for why it was not red for beginning I have no idea.

Viryu
04-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Oh, they did? Than I'm glad. Could you by a chance provide a link?

Kebab
04-14-2013, 04:11 AM
I doubt about quality of Trion games if they can't fix such easy thing few hours after release...

JerZey CJ
04-14-2013, 04:42 AM
I think it mixes up the colors because it is just a recolor of another outfit from the game. Defiance seems to not like recolors, and tends to mess them up. A few of my friends have said that the vehicles they're driving often change color and a few vehicles I've got have been a different color than they should be but then changed to the correct color.

Taaltos
04-14-2013, 04:43 AM
Look in the Dev Tracker section, it's buried deep in there somewhere.

Was also mentioned in last weeks 5 Apr Live Stream.

They're focusing on fixing bugs at the moment.

Cutlass Jack
04-14-2013, 04:45 AM
They're focusing on fixing bugs at the moment.

Well technically speaking thats a bug. :p

Taaltos
04-14-2013, 04:45 AM
Well technically speaking thats a bug. :p

Technically yes, but it's a cosmetic non-gameplay effecting bug. xD

Cutlass Jack
04-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Technically yes, but it's a cosmetic non-gameplay effecting bug. xD

True but the art dept deals with cosmetic bugs, and has nothing whatsoever generally to do with gameplay effecting bugs.

Munx
04-14-2013, 04:49 AM
Speaking of which, that reminds me -.-

● Updated outfit rewards for Living to Kill V and In the Inner Circle II pursuits.

Why do I get a sneaking suspicion that the update that they are making to living to kill V reward is actually changing it for that god awfull camo version of it ? -.-

I will cry some serious man tears if all I get is that overused piece of trash, when i finally hit living to kill V :P

Taaltos
04-14-2013, 04:49 AM
True but the art dept deals with cosmetic bugs, and has nothing whatsoever generally to do with gameplay effecting bugs.

Good point. xD

I'm waiting patiently for my red and black helmet.

I wear the current camo'd one with the veteran or deputy outfit.

Love it.

Really adds to the Freeman effect.

Rikishi
04-14-2013, 04:52 AM
I have to say that I prefer it the way it is atm :D

JohnMcClane
04-14-2013, 04:55 AM
Heya Viryu

Here ya go bro :D

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?2892-Ark-Hunter-Infiltrator-Outfit&p=212328&viewfull=1#post212328

post.39

Please try to use search , i did use Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit and color :)

Peace out

mushinwolf
04-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Yup, i wasnt particulary enamoured of the red outfit, but desert digital? Loving this..looks sooooo much better.
For those of you who want it, i guess they should maybe offer a free download or something..just dont get rid of my desi-digi version!

Munx
04-14-2013, 05:41 AM
Tbh most logical solution would be that they change all of them to red, then add the camo to marketplace for those that really want camo.

I just hope like I said before, that they don't think its a good idea to make the living to kill V into camo, so that those who love theyrs now have a way of earning it, that would seriously piss me off, as I totally despise the camo version myself.

ghostercon
04-14-2013, 05:41 AM
MY ATV is: blue, green, yellow, orange, purple everything but not white as it look on the preview :)