PDA

View Full Version : [PC] [OCEANIC PLAYERS CHECK IN] The 19th Battalion | PvE-PvP-Hardcore Progression 18+

ToRN
03-12-2013, 02:36 PM
The 19th Battalion - An Oceanic Gaming Community
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd297/ToRNiOo/19bat_zps7fc6fad1.png

Welcome to The 19th Battalion, An Oceanic Gaming Community that was founded in 2010 by a small group of friends with a vision to create a tight-nic community of like minded individuals who enjoyed gaming together. As each month and year roll into the next we are faced with more and more games, some offcourse standout a lot more than others and it is these titles that beg the attention of online multiplayer.

The benefit of being in a gaming community is that you have already established relationships with other people online to take into the next game you want to play as a team. It is a big help when you can already completely trust and rely on the person next to you from day one of launch. The 19th has a simple vision and strives to bring people from Oceania together, in the hope that they will remain for years to come and truly feel a unique and important asset to our community.

By joining the 19th, you can expect:

A guild dedicated to high-end raiding and PvP. We strive for progression and aim to be the best.
A flexible raid roster to accomadate the majority of our membership base.
A welcoming community who are willing to play not only Defiance with you, but many other games as well.
A fair and just gaming experience while playing Defiance. We know when its time to be serious and when it's time to muck around. Expect a mature and adult player base with a strong passion for progression.
Many experienced players and interneteers who are willing to help with technical issues and help you up your game.
Hilarity and enjoyment had by all.

It is required that you are/have:

TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone.
Are mature.
Are over 18 (Exceptions may be given, depending on circumstance).
Are able to take a bit of friendly banter from team mates.
Are able to follow orders during raids.
Are able to think for yourself.
Are willing to learn new things about the game, and always keep an open mind.

If you like what you see here and wish to join the ranks of a truly respected and friendly Oceanic Gaming Community I ask you visit our webpage at:

http://19thbattalion.com/

Submit an application and come join the fight! I hope to see alot of the Oceanic player base there.

Regards,
Captain ToRN of The 19th Battalion

Mackattacka
03-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Great group to play with guys, everyone is treated equally, and there is always someone to play with!

MrSweetchilly
03-13-2013, 04:36 PM
Good group of people there is always someone on that you can play with and everyone so far is having a great time

ToRN
03-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Hello,

Come join us for the beta next weekend!

:)

MrSweetchilly
03-17-2013, 03:16 AM
We got about 15 people playing the beta next weekend so there going to be lots of fun happening so why not join us

ToRN
03-17-2013, 02:14 PM
Hello,

Interested in an Oceanic Based Defiance Clan?

Banicks
03-21-2013, 06:46 AM
I've just received my Beta email. Huzzah!

As 2IC I cannot praise our community enough. If you are anywhere in the English speaking world, and wanting to play with a great Australian& New Zealand community, on a +10GMT timezone join up today!

ToRN
03-21-2013, 02:09 PM
BETA is less than 12 hours away with launch less that 2 weeks away! Sign up today!

delushin
03-24-2013, 12:33 AM
Thank you for the post.

I missed this before beta so will have to catch you guys on the next event but I am certainly interested in a hardcore guild.

Application will be coming your way.

ToRN
03-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Hello,

Not a problem :) We are glad to have you.

I hope all of you out there enjoyed the final beta mission!

Sign up with The 19th Battalion today and be ready to go with a solid gaming community from day 1 :)

Hope to see some of you there!

Regards,
Captain ToRN

Ashley Shepard
03-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Sent in an application ^_^ this looks like a fun group of people :)

Thomas Creststeel
03-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Hope I can live up to it.

A1Doggs
03-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Sent an application, really sold myself well!

ToRN
03-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Release is just around and the corner and we have very limited slots left! If your looking for a serious Oceanic Guild, sign up now!

Zendru
03-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Count me in :)

SlatoSniper
03-29-2013, 06:10 AM
As far as I can tell the 19th Battalion is the ONLY Oceanic guild out there! Anyone who is in for some great times with great people head on over to the website and sign up today!

Esplight
03-29-2013, 06:19 AM
I'll join if you guys still got room.

delushin
03-30-2013, 12:01 AM
Awesome group of people, application was in and approved in a very respectable time.

Forums are active and you might be surprise at what other games the 19th are playing as well, good community.

ToRN
04-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Hello!

It's go time and The 19th Battalion has massed a respectable force for launch! Who will you be fighting next to during your first Arkfall?

We have very limited spots left! Don't be left out in the cold. Sign up today!

Read above! Our members vouch for our community and we would be happy to have you!

Regards,
Captain ToRN

SlatoSniper
04-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Still looking for more members! 19th FTW!

ToRN
04-07-2013, 02:15 AM
The 19th have been heavily active since release!

We are still looking for members to fill our ranks, so sign up today!

SlatoSniper
04-08-2013, 09:21 AM
We have had a very strong reaction from Oceanic players looking for a fun and active clan! Like a good packet of Smiths Chips, there is always room for more. Head on over to the website and join us today!

See you in Defiance!

Demonsunder
04-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Great clan, good for late night groups and excellent for Instances. Some very skilled players here. Just hit 2000 ego with them cant wait to destroy some hard content and pvp with them (when its added)

SlatoSniper
04-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Bump Bump!

Ashley Shepard
04-17-2013, 04:23 AM
Kitten bouncing in to show my support for such an amazing group of people who are very much like a family to me already! Couldn't recommend a better group of people to play the game with :D Meow!

Dracael
04-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Stand to, honourable warriors of Defiance!!! The 19th Battalion is recruiting. Come join one of the largest and most progressive oceanic gaming communities on offer. Organised teamplay and friendly comraderie, the 19th will offer you the best claning experience you have ever known.

Demonsunder
04-19-2013, 11:28 PM
Active Oceanic Clan, we have cake :)

SlatoSniper
04-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Not only do we have cake we also have free boxes of air!

Ashley Shepard
04-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Kitten is back! Bumping this ball of yarn! Mew~ Nya