PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a roleplay PC guild

Calranthe
03-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Looking a mature roleplay guild but I should probably explain what I mean by that.

Mature to me is in the way a person acts not based on age.

When I play a game like this time will be spent reading the lore, watching the show and immersing myself within the world to me that increases the quality of my time within the game and while I have no problems doing "raids" or Dungeons my character will be more interested taking in the scenery and talking that needing uberloot or the next rank.

I don't do scripts most of my roleplay comes from the simple premise of "what would my character do in this situation" I love to wing it and have situation thrown at me.

My first character in anarchy online was an opifex engineer created 3 minutes after the servers went up, even these many years later she is still only level 119 and wears omni elite armor and shades in to battle.

Which means I definetly do not fit into any guild with the words Best, hardcore, awesome, Elite or Dood speak in the name.

If I don't find a guild then its just a lone wanderer.

Thank you for reading.

ThrustBone
03-13-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm looking for RP too. Haven't found one yet though.

MAXQSMART
03-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Looking a mature roleplay guild but I should probably explain what I mean by that.

Mature to me is in the way a person acts not based on age.

When I play a game like this time will be spent reading the lore, watching the show and immersing myself within the world to me that increases the quality of my time within the game and while I have no problems doing "raids" or Dungeons my character will be more interested taking in the scenery and talking that needing uberloot or the next rank.

I don't do scripts most of my roleplay comes from the simple premise of "what would my character do in this situation" I love to wing it and have situation thrown at me.

My first character in anarchy online was an opifex engineer created 3 minutes after the servers went up, even these many years later she is still only level 119 and wears omni elite armor and shades in to battle.

Which means I definetly do not fit into any guild with the words Best, hardcore, awesome, Elite or Dood speak in the name.

If I don't find a guild then its just a lone wanderer.

I'm looking for RP too. Haven't found one yet though.

Thank you for reading.
Come check us out, we woud love to have you.

www.waitingforotherplayers.com

mushinwolf
03-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi guys, welcome to the forums! :)
If you want an RP guild, then check out THE defiance rp guild, set up by a big rp fan known as Rousel on here.
Here is the addy..Defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk ...sorry no link , but you'll find them to be just what your after ;)

Aliyah
03-13-2013, 10:35 AM
I sent you a PM sometime. Since more are looking for RP guilds, we run a very small RP group that will be playing Defiance. We do have a recruitment thing up on the defiance RP site so if people are interested in RP they can always find us there since we do not recruit on the official forums. Hope to see you guys/girls over at http://defiancerp.forumotion.co.uk/

mushinwolf
03-13-2013, 10:52 AM
There you go, they even sent a rep to greet you ! ;)

MAXQSMART
03-13-2013, 10:54 AM
There you go, they even sent a rep to greet you ! ;)

Consider me your personal Conseigee for The Covenant Knights, just ask for Max

http://www.waitingforotherplayers.com/forum.php

Trek
03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
The 47th Legion is role play lite. You get what you put in :)

Check us out http://47th.info/comms/index.php

Miles Gregarius Tuffluck

Ambic
03-14-2013, 08:07 PM
CORE Legion will be putting focus on all aspects of the game. Evang and I are the clan leaders and we will be making it a point to remind, promote, and watch the show each week and share the fully immersible story with those who are interested. We also enjoy jumping in and worrying about the name taking later. If you'd like, check us out at www.corelegion.com