PDA

View Full Version : Oh mah gawd Shadow Wars. I love you.

DarkShadowMark
04-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Okay, just running around, do do do, when suddenly, BOOM, Shadow wars match on top of me. The map is covered in purple and I'm grinning like an idiot. I just start running to try and find people. Thankfully, I find like, five grouped up and I started to shoot at them just to be a d*ck. Suddenly, they all started to shoot at me like I was an enemy. Probably because I'm wearing the Metro Intelligence Officer outfit and it's night time. Anyway, they are all shooting at me and missing horribly (Seriously, a LOT of shots were all over the place, only a few actually went through my body. Lrn2shootdudes) and I'm rolling around at the speed of sound when SUDDENLY. Three rockets come from the hillside close to me and cluster bombs rain down and decimate the players that were shooting at me.

Long story short, I got a bunch of people killed and I haven't laughed this hard at a random-arse-occurrence in a game in a LONG time. I LOVE you Shadow Wars.

Oh, and I've played in Shadow Wars as well, LOVE playing in it as well.

Snugglebuns
04-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Okay, just running around, do do do, when suddenly, BOOM, Shadow wars match on top of me. The map is covered in purple and I'm grinning like an idiot. I just start running to try and find people. Thankfully, I find like, five grouped up and I started to shoot at them just to be a d*ck. Suddenly, they all started to shoot at me like I was an enemy. Probably because I'm wearing the Metro Intelligence Officer outfit and it's night time. Anyway, they are all shooting at me and missing horribly (Seriously, a LOT of shots were all over the place, only a few actually went through my body. Lrn2shootdudes) and I'm rolling around at the speed of sound when SUDDENLY. Three rockets come from the hillside close to me and cluster bombs rain down and decimate the players that were shooting at me.

Long story short, I got a bunch of people killed and I haven't laughed this hard at a random-arse-occurrence in a game in a LONG time. I LOVE you Shadow Wars.

Oh, and I've played in Shadow Wars as well, LOVE playing in it as well.

So you were the ****** distracting players during a shadow war! Lol jk I do it too! :D

KaosPenguin
04-14-2013, 10:45 AM
So you were the ****** distracting players during a shadow war! Lol jk I do it too! :D

I do it as well.

DarkShadowMark
04-14-2013, 10:51 AM

No, that was myself, he's over there, see?