PDA

View Full Version : Hotshot reservoir chickens

meerkat
04-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Anyone got any tips for this because I'm trying to get silver medal for a pursuit

cwyllog
04-14-2013, 11:10 AM
well; tip 1 is to do a search on this forum as this question comes up daily ;)
second tip is to wait for the patch as they're making the pursuit easier (in some unnamed way)

KashraFall
04-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Being changed in the patch to make it easier. Best to wait or suffer through the chicken madness. For tips however. Don't shoot the one chicken that appears on the ground until you need to. He has a longer spawn time and isn't at risk of being snatched up by the farmers.

meerkat
04-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks guys :-)
Think i'll wait for the patch

Fuzzy Skinner
04-14-2013, 11:21 AM
This is the single hardest thing to do in this game, it's insane. I've either got silver or gold on all the other hotshots/rampages but can't even bronze this bastard.
This is entire game is easy and simple, but this one little thing kicks my *** and laughs about it the whole time. I've used the strategies I found on the forum and still can't do it. I had to stop trying because I fear I'll break a controller.

Rusty
04-14-2013, 11:25 AM
AWWWW ITS BEING FIXED!!! so i didnt have to spend 25 mins cursing and screaming at the TV??? i Got silver, which is not too hard when you figure out the trick. the trick is your multiplier. there is no over all time limit, just a limit on your multiplyer. As stated above, dont shoot the floor chicken until you have to. When the mob of chickens star running, DONT WASTE AMMO by popping a bucnh of shots off hoping to hit a bunch. Pick your targets, and just keep your mulitplier going.