PDA

View Full Version : Getting hit by nothing and dying constantly

Shadow Sniper
04-14-2013, 11:14 AM
This happening to anyone else?

Rebelled
04-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Yes. There's been a thread made for it in the bug report forums. Got pushed a few pages back by other stuff.. Can you tell me more about what is happening? Xbox 360, North american or Europe servers? What are you doing in the game? Any active quest? What location?

Shadow Sniper
04-14-2013, 12:03 PM
fixed by logging out and back in

Shadow Sniper
04-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Yes. There's been a thread made for it in the bug report forums. Got pushed a few pages back by other stuff.. Can you tell me more about what is happening? Xbox 360, North american or Europe servers? What are you doing in the game? Any active quest? What location?

Minor hellbug extermination arkfall

Punkers82
04-14-2013, 12:25 PM
fixed by logging out and back in

Oh wow I feel like a dummy now. For the last hour I thought the servers were all buggered up. Couldn't do anything, pick up anything, or see anyone. Quick log out and back in, issue solved.

Take note, if you're on the Xbox, you MUST go to settings -> LOG OUT. I reset my box, dashboarded, etc.. nothing worked until I manually logged out within the game. Now all is good and I can kill again!

DeathStroke94
04-14-2013, 02:03 PM
I remember this happening to me all time in the beta was the most annoying thing but yea try logging out and back in just one of them bugs thats all.Its just one of them things they need to sort out with alot of others but what can you suspect from mmo and it not been out long but soon hopefully be no trouble :)

ADD_simplified
04-14-2013, 02:22 PM
This happened a few nights ago to me, and once more after first time. (btw on Xbox NA server)

Anywho, both times, it was almost instant that it started happening right after logging in to game. Second time I was already dead before I could even see myself on screen. It ended up taking me not only logging out of the game, but closing game all the way back to Xbox Home screen and reloading/checking patch. Doesn't seem to be more than an annoying random issue that is easy to fix, just waste of 2 minutes...

Lovatic4life
04-14-2013, 02:32 PM
I've died once coming out of Fast Travel, recently every so often ill fast travel and when I arrive my shields are making the beeping noise saying they're down or close to it.