PDA

View Full Version : Guns and nano effects.

Paper
04-14-2013, 12:38 PM
I was just wondering if you are able to add nano affects to guns somehow.

Jardian
04-14-2013, 12:54 PM
At this time no.

TaiBrix
04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Actually there are magazine mods that allow you to add an effect to a weapon - but they are rare - found a couple on the vendors as specials

Evilution
04-14-2013, 03:03 PM
I got a toxic mod for sniper today from the tops toolworks faction vendor. It added the effect to my sniper rifle.

Planeswalker
04-15-2013, 07:52 AM
That being said. Can a second nano effect be added or would applying a second nano effect replace the old one? I have several mag mods which add a bank effect as well.

Evilution
04-15-2013, 08:43 AM
That being said. Can a second nano effect be added or would applying a second nano effect replace the old one? I have several mag mods which add a bank effect as well.Not sure about this, maybe adding a mod with a nano effect to an already nano weapon may do it. But I wouldn't be surprised if it replaced the old effect. Try it on a weapon you don't like but afterwards retrieve the mod.

cusman
04-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Reading this thread I finally know what the Perk screen is talking about when it says Nano-Effects. They just talking about the equipped weapon's Nano Effects. Seems every weapon in the game already comes with some Nano-Effect or other so those Perks sound much better now.

zcorpion
04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
That being said. Can a second nano effect be added or would applying a second nano effect replace the old one? I have several mag mods which add a bank effect as well.

Sadly you cant, tried it on one off my guns. It simply replaced your old nano effect with the new one, atleast you can change ur nano effect!