PDA

View Full Version : The definition of insanity

HaZeY
04-14-2013, 01:21 PM
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Now to the complainers and whiners, how many of you fall into this category. If there is a bug and the patch notes(what your supposed to read before assualting our eyes with complaints on the ssssaaammmmeeee things) do not say it was fixed with latest patch or maintenance, don't go and expect it to be fixed. I have a side mission I can't do, period. Do I complain, no, I filed my ticket and wait for it to be fixed. Why am I not bothered even after doing the story and all the challenges? Well, you see here kiddies, trion did, and is continuing to do a great job. They made a game where if something isn't working, you can literally do hundreds of other things to better your character and occupy your time. So instead of complaining, go have fun. Race your friends around the main road for a prize( gun, sheild, g-nade). You level your vehicle and gamble an item. Yea there are plenty of bugs, but there's way more fun things to do then there are bugs. And if you have logged in upwards of 5-7 hours and your not having fun, its probably not your cup of tea(I prefer coffee), so maybe trade it in and get something your more used too. To all you fans of defiance out there that agree with me, my hats off to you, and good day!

Sanguinesun
04-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Look nuncle, another complaint over others complaining! Not like this hasnt been done over and over.....

Nosada
04-14-2013, 01:26 PM
herp a derp

Technodude
04-14-2013, 01:28 PM
People who make topics like these never met this thing called 'irony' in their life.

Figma
04-14-2013, 01:30 PM
+1 for far cry 3 quote, didnt read rest

Nosada
04-14-2013, 01:31 PM

i never played farcry 3 but i really hope you're not talking about the ALBERT EINSTEIN QUOTE

Agonist
04-14-2013, 01:37 PM

i never played farcry 3 but i really hope you're not talking about the ALBERT EINSTEIN QUOTE

Caught that too.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

HaZeY
04-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Look nuncle, another complaint over others complaining! Not like this hasnt been done over and over.....
Sorry? Yes I inferred complaining is bad. But I mainly stated they could have fun otherwise. Did you read my post, or just the first couple of sentences. Even stated I still have one side mission I can't do due to a bug but still can find other things fun.

Sanguinesun
04-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Sorry? Yes I inferred complaining is bad. But I mainly stated they could have fun otherwise. Did you read my post, or just the first couple of sentences. Even stated I still have one side mission I can't do due to a bug but still can find other things fun.

Look nuncle! They're still complaining!

Viksen
04-14-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.
Thank you!