PDA

View Full Version : A few things Im noticing and they are annoying me...

OcelotKharn
04-14-2013, 02:41 PM
I love Defiance but other players are getting on my nerves now. Arkfalls were fun when played properly now you always get 1 or 2 idiots riding round in a circle round the arkfall in a vehicle.... Its boring and pathetic. An anti vehicle function within the vicinity of Arkfalls would be a great idea. Secondly the people in shadow wars / competitive pvp who run other players down rather than get out and shoot them and then stay in the vehicle the whole game.... It can be quite boring not to mention pathetic. Coop Maps (instances) are good fun but Ive learnt to never go into one without a group of my friends coz you always get 1 person who just sits at the start and does nothing. I dont mean to moan or sound like a broken record but these are problems that need to be addressed.

Cyan
04-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Secondly the people in shadow wars / competitive pvp who run other players down rather than get out and shoot them and then stay in the vehicle the whole game.... It can be quite boring not to mention pathetic..

How about you pick the vehicle perks when playing shadow wars, since vehicle combat is supposed to be a big part of it? (Cerberus)

Demonsunder
04-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Read the next major patch notes, the enemies now target vehicles in an arkfall. As for Co-op maps join a clan then you can yell at them when they just sit there, although I haven't encountered this yet but Since im only ego 2000 I guess I dont play as much as you.

OcelotKharn
04-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Read the next major patch notes, the enemies now target vehicles in an arkfall. As for Co-op maps join a clan then you can yell at them when they just sit there, although I haven't encountered this yet but Since im only ego 2000 I guess I dont play as much as you.

Im only ego 450 since I had to wait til the 12th for my ultimate edition and Im leader of my clan