PDA

View Full Version : Same loot every time

Mirimon
04-14-2013, 02:50 PM
look, i have purchased 27 mod boxes from vendor so far, and ALL of them have been Brutal mods.... (which for most of the players is not a preferred mod, especially for sniper rifles....) all of them brutal, absolutely nothing else, that's a total of 70+ mods that were all of the exact same synergy... is this the same for everybody? if not, what forces it to give me only brutal?

Devs.. need a look into this, or at the very least have more of an identity when spending keys on mod boxes, so people can specifically chose the synergy type they want, since there is a complete lack of economy here.

Carsfanatic
04-14-2013, 03:06 PM
look, i have purchased 27 mod boxes from vendor so far, and ALL of them have been Brutal mods.... (which for most of the players is not a preferred mod, especially for sniper rifles....) all of them brutal, absolutely nothing else, that's a total of 70+ mods that were all of the exact same synergy... is this the same for everybody? if not, what forces it to give me only brutal?

Devs.. need a look into this, or at the very least have more of an identity when spending keys on mod boxes, so people can specifically chose the synergy type they want, since there is a complete lack of economy here.

Working as intended the regular synergy lock boxes only give brutal. The other synergy types come from the faction vendors.

KodiakX
04-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Wish I got brutal mods every time :(

Mirimon
04-14-2013, 03:17 PM
that's just it.. it's a synergy perhaps 1 in 100 might use.. and would it really have been that hard for them to put the word "BRUTAL MOD CACHE" on it if this is ALL that it really gives?.. one word.. just one.. makes all the difference from specificity and vagueness.

imo.. the EGO synergy is one of the better ones.. pretty much anything non-melee is the better one... Von Bach ftw.

KodiakX
04-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Are you talking about the 16 Rune Fragment synergy boxes?

I just bought 1 and got 2 Run and Gun (shotgun stock and pistol mag) and 1 Brutal (sniper scope).

Mirimon
04-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Are you talking about the 16 Rune Fragment synergy boxes?

I just bought 1 and got 2 Run and Gun (shotgun stock and pistol mag) and 1 Brutal (sniper scope).

yeah.. that's the one.. nothing but brutal for me so far.. vendored over 70+ brutal mods..

KodiakX
04-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Dunno. Like I said, just bought 1 and got 2 different types. It may have a higher % chance to drop Brutal over other Synergies (Run and Gun, Grenadier, etc).

Lenko
04-15-2013, 01:37 AM
Same experience as the OP.
I get nothing but Brutal mods.

Shag
04-15-2013, 03:22 AM
For me it's about 30 brutal, 5 run&gun. They should really change the description.

taskun56
04-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Yea... This issue for me as well. I got a few other mods the first few boxes, but now it's Brutal.. EVERY TIME...