PDA

View Full Version : Purchase a lockbox and get nothing?

Simply Kyren
04-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Is it a bug when I purchase a lock box and receive nothing? or is that actually a change % thing? or do i receive them but not get the notification on what i got?

Thanks

lordchun
04-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Is your inventory full if so its in the clam section in the defiance store.

Azrael008uk
04-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Is your inventory full?

I bought a Tier 4 and only got 1 item because of that.

If everything is working properly your "extra" weapons should go into the Defiance Store section under "Claimed Items" (or something like that).

Mine weren't there.

It's not the end of the world. Other Lock Boxes have worked fine for me.

However if you paid real money for a lockbox then I'd contact Customer Support.

Az

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-14-2013, 03:22 PM
I've had it happen last week. inventory had over 50 open spots and nothing ever showed in claim.it lasted for entire day so lost about 10 lockboxes. contacted support and got zero help.

xSSx Ceksy
04-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I've had a couple where no pop up showed on my screen but there was indeed new gear in my inventory.

turay13
04-14-2013, 09:45 PM
I just got a tier 3 and I got nothing. so I bought a tier two right after and got an orange submachine gun. so im not too frustrated lol

Propellants
04-14-2013, 10:00 PM
If you're inventory is full and you buy one you need to go to claim items!
Start > Hold left trigger > defianc store > scroll down to claim items!

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-14-2013, 10:06 PM

It happens at times whether inventory is full or not. Mine glitched out for an entire day but kept maxing keycodes so kept trying. I currently have 122 inventory space with only ever having max of 70 items in it, and claim items is empty as well. Sometimes it just gets bugged. Contacted support about week ago, finally got response yesterday that basically just said read this article (apology one with free boosts) so didn't receive any info or help.

Bushmaster2000
04-14-2013, 10:27 PM
There's a bug where it doesn't always show you each of the things you get. But they will be in your inventory mixed in with everything else.

Simply Kyren
04-15-2013, 07:01 AM

Thanks - Wasn't full and nothing in my Store.