PDA

View Full Version : You cheat

Ellia
04-14-2013, 03:48 PM
since i cant find the thread and i get called a cheater sometimes, i will post this (L2Play in other words)

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ljru3p.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxz6kn.jpg

that is how people ccan use ego powers FAST / a lot

FantasyMeister
04-14-2013, 03:55 PM
I love the way you're bound to San Quentin Prison :) But yes, well played, some weapon/perk combinations can be devastating.

Ellia
04-14-2013, 03:59 PM
I love the way you're bound to San Quentin Prison :) But yes, well played, some weapon/perk combinations can be devastating.

i just remember a person earlier saying how some people used ego powers TOO FAST, what is too fast? i can unload a clip fast and be ready for stealth fast

this is just a cuationary tale to others, do not assume others cheat becuase you do not understand how they do it

i use a sawn off, and seee how fast i can
i havent a sawn off with that buff from weapon, but u see how its strong, im sure u can get it on a sawnoff

Mad George 88
04-14-2013, 04:03 PM
7 of the same rifle at the same level.... why?

Swampster
I'm more amazed by the 312 inventory slots than anything else... :eek:

Mad George 88
i just remember a person earlier saying how some people used ego powers TOO FAST, what is too fast? i can unload a clip fast and be ready for stealth fast

this is just a cuationary tale to others, do not assume others cheat becuase you do not understand how they do it

i use a sawn off, and seee how fast i can
i havent a sawn off with that buff from weapon, but u see how its strong, im sure u can get it on a sawnoff

hurts to read

Ellia
04-14-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm more amazed by the 312 inventory slots than anything else... :eek:

try breaking **** down for salvage, im wait till i can press a key.

fishboy11
04-14-2013, 04:06 PM
yea the 2 identical orange weapons, the 7 identical 500 ego guns and the 312 inv slots, kind of make me think cheater, i could be wrong but this doesnt seem possible to me

Youngwings
04-14-2013, 04:08 PM
yea the 2 identical orange weapons, the 7 identical 500 ego guns and the 312 inv slots, kind of make me think cheater, i could be wrong but this doesnt seem possible to me

People like you make me laugh(no offence ofc), you can buy inventory expansions from the cash shop. As well as some people sell their Orange Weapons.

Just because someone is better than you does not instantly make them a cheater. Now... people who don't die when 3 sniper rounds are in their forehead... now thats a different story.

Evilution
04-14-2013, 04:09 PM
I have the perk near decoy where you get 10% recharge on reload, makes it fat to recharge my overcharge, especially with smg's or pistols :p Also combined with the reduced overcharge charge rates and duration extended, works really great.

Ellia
04-14-2013, 04:11 PM

not identical
http://i46.tinypic.com/2z4d083.jpg

and the 500 ego guns ARE BECUASE I bought them all from a shop, TO FARM ASSUALT RIFLE SKILL

see my other post about how to gain weapon xp

Kronic
04-14-2013, 04:15 PM
I was about to say you probably do it for the xp, found a gun you liked and bought it lol.

DeMoted
04-14-2013, 04:17 PM
try breaking **** down for salvage, im wait till i can press a key.

Glad knowing I can go over 200. I sit and take like 10min out and just break **** down. Have almost 300k Ark lol.

Ellia
04-14-2013, 04:18 PM
I was about to say you probably do it for the xp, found a gun you liked and bought it lol.

i use green ones for xp, why the **** else would i have em? for show?

Inori
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
man, those inv slots are uber shifty.

swat brigade
04-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Why would you say he's cheating? You can buy inventory slots.. If you are trying to rank up a weapon class it's common to buy several of the same guns to level up and if he has 312 slots he doesn't need to sell any. I have bought extra inv slots also

Ellia
04-14-2013, 04:55 PM
why would you say he's cheating? You can buy inventory slots.. If you are trying to rank up a weapon class it's common to buy several of the same guns to level up and if he has 312 slots he doesn't need to sell any. I have bought extra inv slots also

i was showing stupidy of posts saying people cheat, yes can use power fast becuase skilled into it and weapon allows it

stop saying people cheat till u learn how to play

EDIT: AS FOR INVENTORY SLOTS why not, IM LAZY, I CAN KEEP **** U CANT, tell me u dont WIS~H u had as many as me. I wont explain for spending money on the game

Insanityplea
04-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Uuummmm...I currently have like 20 combat shotguns in my inventory...I must cheat...so hard....

****ing losers -.-

Ellia
04-14-2013, 05:03 PM
wahhhh u loser you ****ing cheat, u kill me in pvp, imma gettta u banned

(im being sarcastic, if u didnt know)

edit: i shouldnt have to elaborate but i will, people with shotgins are stong in pvp, what more is there to say =p

IIFatalshockII
04-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Wow! Why did you buy so many rifles? There doesn't seem to be a point to that.

Aimeri
04-14-2013, 05:34 PM

The level your weapon skill.

Edit: To explain more thoroughly, once you max out the experience on your weapon, you stop getting weapon skill for that weapon. You simply swap to a duplicate of it that isn't maxed experience, and keep going.

That said, be careful. Apparently the same bug happening with vehicles applies to weapon skill as well.

Ellia
04-14-2013, 05:36 PM
tyhe only people who sont understand why a person doesnt buy a cheap assualt are same people that use greens in coop

Evilution
04-14-2013, 05:40 PM
tyhe only people who sont understand why a person doesnt buy a cheap assualt are same people that use greens in coop
Wow, your getting more arrogant as the thread goes on. At first I thought you posted to tell people your not a cheat, now it seems like a look at me thread and I'll mock people who don't understand it.

WarMad2
04-14-2013, 05:40 PM

Weapons XP (Correct me if I am wrong someone lol) But I believe it is used for Weapons XP. When you max out one weapon, buy the same thing and you can keep gaining XP. Actually, I just learned a lot from this thread. Thanks for the tips guys!

Aimeri
04-14-2013, 05:41 PM

Ellia: While I agree with many of the points you are putting out there, you could try being a little less... d*ckish? You come across as extremely condescending.

DeL1I
04-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Glad knowing I can go over 200. I sit and take like 10min out and just break **** down. Have almost 300k Ark lol. I know man I stopped at 1.250 MLN lol, just selling everything now

xxwillxx13
04-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Is there a way to get more inventory slots other then spending real money?

Ellia
04-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Wow, your getting more arrogant as the thread goes on. At first I thought you posted to tell people your not a cheat, now it seems like a look at me thread and I'll mock people who don't understand it.

and a reason i shouldnt? everyone wants to say i cheat at every opputinity, people are evil

Shadow Skill
04-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Is there a way to get more inventory slots other then spending real money?
You will get more on some EGO levels - mostly when new loadout will open. Just dont put stuff in your new loadout= new inventory space.
But its not all that much

Also i think that there should be more ways to get new space - like pursuit reward. Pursuits are very badly developed right now - some category gives you basically nothing (well some + EGO rating,quite pointless after 500 when it dont even gives new EGO points)

Ikagawa
04-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Ellia: While I agree with many of the points you are putting out there, you could try being a little less... d*ckish? You come across as extremely condescending.

I thought she came across as ******ed, personally. Her typing makes my eyes burn.

ISLAND3R
04-14-2013, 06:22 PM

Edit: To explain more thoroughly, once you max out the experience on your weapon, you stop getting weapon skill for that weapon. You simply swap to a duplicate of it that isn't maxed experience, and keep going.

That said, be careful. Apparently the same bug happening with vehicles applies to weapon skill as well.

Actually he just help me a lot. I have been wondering why my assault rifle level wasn't going up and now I know its because I have the thing maxed out. I didn't realize I needed to use another assault to level up. Thanks so so very much.
As far as the inventory slots I didn't think you could buy so many but Ill def check it out

Ellia
04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
bla bla bla, bla bla bla

blab la bla
bla bla

Ellia
04-14-2013, 06:26 PM
we all live in a yellow submarine,lalala

IIFatalshockII
04-15-2013, 04:34 AM

Ahhhh, thank you. That makes sense now. And on a side note, the OP is acting like a total Prat.

Erei
04-15-2013, 04:48 AM
I use green in coop. There is not that much difference with an orange BTW, and I earn a lot of weapon skill during Coop.
And usually finish number 1 or 2. So yeah, so much for being a noob.

I only dropped 2 legendary (lockboxes), and they are identical. Unfortunately (2injectors, and I don't use them). Also, until recently, I had several green SAW in my inventory. Bought them in bulk.

Anyway, thanks for the spot it's helpful for the pursuits.

Serrot
04-15-2013, 04:54 AM
Jesus OP, I felt sorry for you at the start having to explain yourself. But you are being an absolute tw*t, and deserve everything you get to be honest. How about answering peoples question, instead of putting them down because they don't play the game as much.

Or just continue with "LOOK AT MY EPEEN! ME BETTER DAN YOU!!!!!11111oneoeneone!1"

byron hood
04-15-2013, 05:02 AM
since i cant find the thread and i get called a cheater sometimes, i will post this (L2Play in other words)

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ljru3p.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxz6kn.jpg

that is how people ccan use ego powers FAST / a lot

can you please explain to me how those egos help ? im struggling to find a decent set to use thanks

Agonist
04-15-2013, 05:12 AM
At EGO 1000 I had 60ish inventory after buying a +15 upgrade with bits. Kinda curious of the math of how much RL moolah would 312 inventory slots cost. Anyone wanna do it?

Evilution
04-15-2013, 05:13 AM
The person is so elite and no one can touch him/her, in another thread they told someone not to bother with EGO rating because they will never be as good as him or her. Funny thing is that he/she is so great, yet hasn't even specced probably the most effective perk in cloak - shadow strike (the one that gives 30% damage when cloaked) :p

Technodude
04-15-2013, 05:34 AM
Ellia how did you manage to get so much inventory space? i checked market and saw 15+ inventory pack. Any suggestions or tips how to do it? i am really hurting on space.

Evilution
04-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Ellia how did you manage to get so much inventory space? i checked market and saw 15+ inventory pack. Any suggestions or tips how to do it? i am really hurting on space.
You get some every so many ego levels, don't know the exact levels though. Obviously he or she has purchased that many from the store. You also get a few extra slots with the arkfall codes too, I'm at 49 slots iirc and at 992 ego, haven't purchased any slots from the store though.

Tango80
04-15-2013, 05:45 AM
You can purchase mulitiple inventory slots from the market, i.e. 5 +15 slots so at any ego rank. The rank posted is about 500 which has roughly 50+ slots (if you didn't buy them). You can do the math especially when they are selling +15 at 360 bits and 400 bits= 400 ms points.

Simple math
312 - 50 = 262
262/15 = 17.46667 which means roughly the purchase was about 17 times give or take a inventory slot that was incorrectly accounted for
17 * 360 = 6120 bits in total spent on inventory slots alone.

So in total about around $50 was spent on inventory space. (not exact but close)

Also not to mention adding extra inventory slots from the Ark hunter award. Pre-launch get you into the game teasers.

Technodude
04-15-2013, 05:47 AM
You can purchase mulitiple inventory slots from the market, i.e. 5 +15 slots so at ego rank 500 which has roughly 50 slots you can do the math especially when they are selling +15 at 360 bits and 400 bits= 400 ms points.

Simple math
312 - 50 = 262
262/15 = 17.46667 which means roughly the purchase was about 17 times give or take a inventory slot that was incorrectly accounted for
17 * 360 = 6120 bits in total spent on inventory slots alone.

Holy **** i have kids to feed :eek:

Dagbiker
04-15-2013, 05:48 AM
At EGO 1000 I had 60ish inventory after buying a +15 upgrade with bits. Kinda curious of the math of how much RL moolah would 312 inventory slots cost. Anyone wanna do it?

51 * 5 slots each * $2( I think im on my laptop i cant check right now ) = $102.
Thats just buying slots.
Also you end up with a few more slots then you asked for because (312 - 60 = 252) and (252 / 5 = 50.4). So, just by buying from the store, you cant get the exact number you requested, but you can get 3 more or 2 less.

Cyan
04-15-2013, 05:54 AM
7 of the same rifle at the same level.... why?

Weapon XP.

Tatakai no Kami
04-15-2013, 05:56 AM
you can buy inventory expansions from the cash shop. As well as some people sell their Orange Weapons.

I'm getting close to buying another 15 myself, The lowly 62 I have are just not enough.

Munx
04-15-2013, 05:58 AM

Gosh, after a comment like that I would bury my head in the sand out of embarresment.

KellionBane
04-15-2013, 06:03 AM
He/She bought a bunch of tier 4 lock boxes, thus all the same guns.

FizzyMyNizzy
04-15-2013, 06:10 AM
I'm not even sure why some of you guys call this fake and or dupe items. To me it seem all legit. The inventory could bought from bits from the ingame store. EGO rating 565, thats a normal gamer, and not a no life gamer. No life gamer EGO rating is around 2000 now. 3000+ ego rating are Mine 99 abuser.

I also have a lot of same name items. Some are bought from the store. Some are just how the loot table is on the location that you are playing. Arkfall to arkfall will soon enough give you the same loot table. And that rifle I see better blue or was it green with more dmg, but a bit different spec on the top. So, yea, I see no red flags.

I bought a lot of sniper, and shotgun from vendors.

The same shields are from arkfall to arkfall farming. Some sniper are mob drops, some are bought from the store. The money is from selling my items. I find it is easy to get keycodes. So, I do not break down items. And also boost from here and there, either from Trion, or something, or from Clan member buying boost.
http://s24.postimg.org/l6kzx11pv/Untitled.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/l6kzx11pv/Untitled.jpg

PS: I also bought TWO 15 slot bags. I am guessing there is a bug.. Because when you level it tells you, that you get either +4 or a +8 bag.. Doesn't seem to add to my total.

Agonist
04-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Yeah, I see nothing suspicious. Everything people have brought up as condemning can be easily explained otherwise.

I was curious of the cost of that many inventory slots and if there is an inventory cap. I have yet to completely fill my 65 slots ... only keep 3 or 4 different types of weapons on me and each has several back ups for skills ... but I do spend a lot of time at vendors and in the salvage matrix.

Thanks Tang for the math. Was not sure of the exact cost of bits or slots. Won't be able to be ingame for another few hours.

Shada Mori
04-15-2013, 06:17 AM
To OP ... I want your rifle. Gimme... GIIIIMMMEEEE! *gimme hands*

Lyokira
04-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Random question: what does fully reloading mean: does it mean reload from empty to full, or just reload to full, and how does it work with weapons which reloads 1 shot at a time (like rocket launchers or pump shotguns)?

Evilution
04-15-2013, 06:40 AM
Random question: what does fully reloading mean: does it mean reload from empty to full, or just reload to full, and how does it work with weapons which reloads 1 shot at a time (like rocket launchers or pump shotguns)?Yes it mean reloading when your clip is empty. I have the perk that recharges 10% ego each full reload, so when you use a weapon with 1 mag then reload the power goes up 10% recharge each time.

Tango80
04-15-2013, 06:43 AM
Random question: what does fully reloading mean: does it mean reload from empty to full, or just reload to full, and how does it work with weapons which reloads 1 shot at a time (like rocket launchers or pump shotguns)?

Reloading when you swap out an empty magazine or partially used one for a full magazine. Rockets and grenade launchers are the same you are reloading either a partial used or empty magazine for a fresh one.

DustOfDeath
04-15-2013, 06:48 AM
weird... i didnt find those plast rifles that good for soem reason.. it felt like the bullet spread was soemwhat high or something.

Tango80
04-15-2013, 07:03 AM
weird... i didnt find those plast rifles that good for soem reason.. it felt like the bullet spread was soemwhat high or something.

Mazu Blast rifles and their weaker counter part Blast rifles have a pretty large shot grouping compared to the other assault rifles.

However they make up for that inaccuracy by the amount of ammo spewed and reload time. I mean these guns are fast almost as fast as an SMG and the reload is quite quick but i just don't understand the Blast rifles damage of 40. Heck the Mazu Blast rifle damage is around the 145ish (i think) so SMG damage range.

Heck I would rather use an SMG for long distance and Hip fire because the shot grouping is so much tighter than the blast rifle and they do a higher amount of damage. I mean 125 to about 177 for SMG damage with tighter shot grouping but short Falloff damage. Compared to the 40 damage large shot grouping but further falloff damage.

I'd go with the SMG to be honest Or a Mazu because the blast rifle is craptacular IMHO.

Shada Mori
04-15-2013, 11:41 AM

Treat them sort of like a rapid fire shotgun. They are only really good when used medium-close contact but they will chew targets up and are the AR of choice for me for fast moving targets like skitters and mongrels. I just prefer them overall, they are also excellent for hip fire critical builds. In fact I don't recommend using aim with them at all as the recoil makes em kinda unruly in that mode. I'm a big blur advocate with a emphasis on hip fire and melee so they fit my play style really well (I actually do better with them than with most shotguns.)

swat brigade
04-15-2013, 11:45 AM
i was showing stupidy of posts saying people cheat, yes can use power fast becuase skilled into it and weapon allows it

stop saying people cheat till u learn how to play

EDIT: AS FOR INVENTORY SLOTS why not, IM LAZY, I CAN KEEP **** U CANT, tell me u dont WIS~H u had as many as me. I wont explain for spending money on the game

Are you that dumb dude? You call me out and I was trying to defend you? You must be a kid

And I know how to play the game scrub...EGO 1745.. Your 565.. That's kids play son! Your nowhere near my level