PDA

View Full Version : Question about Contract " Clockwork Gods"

HammerTime
04-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Is anybody know a better way to get the 10 kills off the Scrapper Progenitors? I only find it in the Major Scrapper Ark Falls. I have played 10+ hours on Saturday, only seen 1 Major Scrapper Ark fall. Is there any other places I can find Progenitors?

Jesse
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Major Arkfall is the only place I know of too. Seems like a difficult contract to fulfill!

HammerTime
04-14-2013, 04:43 PM
Major Arkfall is the only place I know of too. Seems like a difficult contract to fulfill!

No kidding, and it is a Daily Contract... which refresh in 24 hours. If it only appears in Major Ark falls, then it is a contract that can not be complete. I think Trion needs to fix it by either make the Major Scrapper Ark falls happen hourly, or make the contract weekly, or personally my favorite, just remove it when daily refresh. I have been stuck on this contract for 3 days...

KashraFall
04-14-2013, 04:45 PM
I stopped trying to do this contract. Each time I found a arkfall and fasttraveled to a spot near it. It reset the contract to something different.

Natjur
04-14-2013, 04:46 PM
For me its down as a weekly contract but RESETS every day... So I am guessing its bugged

Blackwolfe
04-14-2013, 04:50 PM
It is a weekly contract, but contracts changed for some reason before they were supposed to end. If everything had worked as they should we would still have the "kill 75 bulwarks in san francisco" contract.

HammerTime
04-14-2013, 05:07 PM
It is a weekly contract, but contracts changed for some reason before they were supposed to end. If everything had worked as they should we would still have the "kill 75 bulwarks in san francisco" contract.

http://forums.defiance.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1541&d=1365984298
My screenshot shows it only has 18H 57M timer on the Contract, and it has always show less than 24 Hours on this contract for the past 3 days.

Daimien06660
04-14-2013, 10:04 PM

that "kill 75 bulwarks in san francisco" contract and the "10 kills off the Scrapper Progenitors" keep switching out with each other when ever I fast travel, go to friend, change phase, do a co-op mission, a competitive map, a shadow war, get downed and extract, or log-out/lose connection, and they stay at 0 because I do all of these quite often. I was at 40/75 bulwarks kills when it first happened an I have killed at least another 25-30 or more, and I have finished like 15 major scrapper arkfalls so....WTF??!!!

Lyokira
04-14-2013, 10:06 PM
Do note that you get partial completion rewards anyway. The 10 kill target is more of cap than an actual target.

HammerTime
04-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Easiest way I found to get the Bulwarks is doing the rampage at Overpass. It will spawn Bulwarks at the end, if you kill them fast, it will keep respawn them, I normally get 7~8 per rampage, took me around an hour to get them all.
However for the Progenitors, my contract keeps refresh every 24 hours, I could only get 1 or 2 kills at best...