PDA

View Full Version : Sound Loop Bug

Doowi
04-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Dear Trion,

Please fix this annoying bug, before I hire a team of specially trained ninja midgets to come and rub cheese graters against your inner thighs!

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/132/338679110_8a69147d37_z.jpg?zz=1

Cheers!

Rizaun
04-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Dear Trion,

Please fix this annoying bug, before I hire a team of specially trained ninja midgets to come and rub cheese graters against your inner thighs!

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/132/338679110_8a69147d37_z.jpg?zz=1

Cheers!

I wouldn't have a problem with it if I liked the combat music >.< But it seems a fix is coming on the major patch.

mikegonzalez2k
04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
I hate the combat music and thus disabled it in the audio settings.
The game actually is better with all the music turned off imho which is sad because I'm a musician and normally like a video game because of it's music.

malaclypse
04-14-2013, 06:40 PM
this game has music of its own? lol. normally muting the background track is the first thing i do in a game, after turning off the profanity filter. didn't bother looking for that here since i've yet to use chat through alpha and beta.

Ensu
04-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Combat Music: Off

Makes me a little sad. But playing without music meant that the music from the cutscene at Ara Shondu's after the Bridge hit me hard.

That violin. T_T

Doowi
04-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Oh I turned off the combat music the moment I first got into the game. It's one of the worst games for music I've ever come across. I'm not sure who they hired to direct and create this music, but I would strongly recommend they never work with that person or company again and if it was a Trion employee that did the music ... please pay for them to go back to music school!

However to get back on topic, the sound loop issues I have is just random things where in PvP for example, the sound will get stuck on loop on the noise of the lightning crap that is going around you or when your EGO tells you to roll/reload or something kind of instructions, it will get stuck on her saying a phase, so you will get "re, re, re, re, re, re, re, re, re, re" etc forcing you to log out and log back in to correct it :S

I'm just really concerned about the level of training that Trion's QA department has received to allow this many bugs to be passed through into the retail release.

Ensu
04-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Oh here's a thing. If you have combat music off, turn all sounds except master volume and music to half way, then turn up your volume so sound effects are at their regular level, you get to hear the actual music. It's quite atmospheric. I like.

I should probably submit a bug report about the audio levels now.

...and done.

DrNoesis
04-15-2013, 08:59 AM
have to agree with doowi on this one.

I've got my own team of ninja midgets working on making those cheesegrater's good and rusty...

Blad3y
05-10-2013, 05:56 AM
I had it 5 times now today in 2 hours.

Arsenic_Touch
05-10-2013, 06:04 AM
They need to set it up so we can use our own music for combat because what they came up with is pretty terrible.

Vletts
05-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Personally I look to the music in a game... but in this one after beta the first thing I did upon installation was turn Master to 50% and all but sound effects to pretty much 0. I generally have Pandora or my iPod running in the background during Arkfalls and PvP. That helps me to focus more visually because my audio has totally tuned in to MY music.

Telemachus
05-10-2013, 06:53 AM
Kind of reminds me of Duke Nukem ?

Been a decade plus, though.

CousinNoonga
02-08-2014, 09:03 PM
It's been eight months since this thread was opened, and this bug is still happening. Is there really no fix or even a response to this issue?

Binky
02-08-2014, 09:10 PM
It's been eight months since this thread was opened, and this bug is still happening. Is there really no fix or even a response to this issue?

Stick around.
You get used to: 'no fix or even a response to this issue'.