PDA

View Full Version : I paid for a co-op game!(WTF)

Vion Diamonds
04-14-2013, 04:40 PM
I want this game to be a REAL CO-OP
I think this game could be a lot better with the co-op part of it which they claim this is made for co-op.

Reasons Why this is not a real co-op

A) There are "Solo Missions".
B) When a group leader sets a waypoint no one else see's it
C) Where's the auction house at? Really?
D) Hard to play main and quest missions with friends, when you click join phase it works sometimes but not all the time. And most of the time it glitches out and just... there's no words.

What are your thoughts and problems with co-op? Add to the list in the comments below,
I hope they fix the problems above.

A s0t
04-14-2013, 04:44 PM
i could tell you where C is but id get another warning from the forum gods
just ark falls are coop have yet to see 10,000 players cause the shard only hold 2,000. i haven't even seen 100 show up to a major ark fall yet

Major Nelson
04-14-2013, 04:47 PM
just ark falls are coop have yet to see 10,000 players cause the shard only hold 2,000. i haven't even seen 100 show up to a major ark fall yet

hello sotty poo

Vion Diamonds
04-14-2013, 04:50 PM

If they have an auction house then please let me know.

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah anything even resemblind co-op in this game is a joke. It just boils down to me and 2 friends trying to do a mission, only one person seeing any bad guys and then just breaking down into arkfall chasing for 30 min untill we all get bored and put cod back in. Its pretty awful but we really want it to work.

Vion Diamonds
04-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah anything even resemblind co-op in this game is a joke. It just boils down to me and 2 friends trying to do a mission, only one person seeing any bad guys and then just breaking down into arkfall chasing for 30 min untill we all get bored and put cod back in. Its pretty awful but we really want it to work.

I couldnt agree more

Serina
04-14-2013, 05:00 PM
:confused:co-op ehhh etto :eek: I thought it :rolleyes: was solo game :p with side kicks mmo to help you out in the game missions... More less that is what I think in some way I look like at that... every time I try mission players I keep think there npc co-op do not look like much of co-op to me... :cool: just go own way in mission... where is the co-op?? :confused:

Andross
04-14-2013, 05:18 PM
IT'S AN XBOX 360 GAME. There will be solo and multiplayer types. Some prefer to be a "lonewolf" like me. Others prefer teaming up. Deal with it.

Duskky
04-14-2013, 05:23 PM
I found a banana.

Well. I have seen around maybe 60 people at a Arkfall before that was interesting.

Most people are just raising their ego and doing the pursuits. Plus you're on xbox we are the Anti-social side of console systems.

Most people just shoot me in the face when I ask if they need help.

Well i'd wait till all the bugs are addressed first, I'll join a friends phase and end up in in a different location then they are in.

Vion Diamonds
04-14-2013, 05:29 PM
IT'S AN XBOX 360 GAME. There will be solo and multiplayer types. Some prefer to be a "lonewolf" like me. Others prefer teaming up. Deal with it.

Yes that is correct, but what they said that the game would be a huge co-op based game, an they leave out auction house's and everything else co-op. And I have been dealing with it,

Serina
04-14-2013, 10:27 PM
Gota love the pc version to bad for the console game :rolleyes:

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Buddy of mine counted over 200 people at one arkfall the other day. We were among the first ones there. We sat by the ammo box as we watched them pile in. Eventually the framerate got so bad that we could no longer tell who was getting ammo and who was just joining the fight, especially when the monarchs decided to say hi to those grabbing ammo.

STEEEEERIIIIIIIIKE! XD