PDA

View Full Version : i want to report a issue with clan chat

AmnesiaHaze
04-14-2013, 05:18 PM
i am not able to communicate properly with my clan all the time cause my messages get somehow lost, they either dont appear on the other players chat window or sometimes im not even able to see my messages myself , area and group chat seems to work though at the same time

anyone else having this issue?

THE CRAZZED
04-14-2013, 05:30 PM
Yes this is supposed to b addressed with upcoming patch

AmnesiaHaze
04-16-2013, 11:46 AM
even after todays patch the clan chat channel is still broken (at least for the clan im in)

im only 100% sure because i own two consoles for local multiplayer and the messages that i send on one console via clan chat appear on my chat window but not on the other console and vice versa , theres no way to notice that on one console only as you see your own message

i was wondering why noone is using it but probably i just dont see their messages, sadly some people will leave the clan for sure because of this lack of communication

area and clan chat do not seem to have this issue , hope this will get fixed someday because the communication is really hard if you cant use clan comm

Niquara
04-16-2013, 12:07 PM
PS3 has not been patched yet...

they said it would be fixed in the patch so wait until its happened (theres no eta for the PS3 patch currently)

Facade
04-16-2013, 12:21 PM
even after todays patch the clan chat channel is still broken (at least for the clan im in)

im only 100% sure because i own two consoles for local multiplayer and the messages that i send on one console via clan chat appear on my chat window but not on the other console and vice versa , theres no way to notice that on one console only as you see your own message

i was wondering why noone is using it but probably i just dont see their messages, sadly some people will leave the clan for sure because of this lack of communication

area and clan chat do not seem to have this issue , hope this will get fixed someday because the communication is really hard if you cant use clan comm

Are you saying that it is still broken for other platforms or did you not know that PS3 wasn't patched yet?

AmnesiaHaze
04-16-2013, 01:36 PM
today ive seen a offcial note in the ingame chat that the game is being patched "in 30 minutes", if that wasnt the case thats great and i hope it will work afterwards