PDA

View Full Version : angry joes review on you tube was on the money

gonzo
04-14-2013, 05:37 PM
You can go to YouTube and see it he describe this disaster of a game perfectly

Dandrielas
04-14-2013, 05:39 PM
The game isn't that bad. He had some points which were correct, but other points he was way off. He put too much time on the voice acting for a MMOTPS. It doesn't have to be perfect.

kirbs562
04-14-2013, 06:00 PM
The game has its issues, but overall it's a pretty good game.
Also, story missions, side missions, and episode missions complete woohoo!

BLunted
04-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Found the video, but could not get past 25 seconds...this has to be one of the most annoying pricks who has ever walked the earth.

Dandrielas
04-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Found the video, but could not get past 25 seconds...this has to be one of the most annoying pricks who has ever walked the earth.

He is not that bad. I have been watching his reviews for a couple years. He was just upset a little at the patch error, so calling him a "prick" is very unjustified.

RegularX
04-14-2013, 06:17 PM
You can go to YouTube and see it he describe this disaster of a game perfectly

Then don't play it. See ya.

RookieOnDuty
04-14-2013, 06:19 PM
I only watch the show for a quick laugh, but when he began talking about that the game was about Nolan and Irisa, I just couldnt stop face palming.

It was clear he had not been playing it much, or even done just some minor research.

Lou
04-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Yea for this to be just launched and to be running how it is, I think the team at Trion deserves some more recognition. Keep in mind we're not paying ANY subscription fees. If anyone one here played DC Universe on launch than they should be some of the few who hardly complain about the game. I've had a few guns lost and resources too but I haven't encountered anything game breaking that would make me say to hell with this game.

RookieOnDuty
04-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Also keep in mind, it is running on three platforms, thats not an easy task to make an MMO for consoles and make it run without flaws.

So far they have done quite nicely, it could probably be better but it could most certainly have been worse.

NeoDraven
04-14-2013, 06:46 PM
He is not that bad. I have been watching his reviews for a couple years. He was just upset a little at the patch error, so calling him a "prick" is very unjustified.
EH he's just a gamer who likes to get his 15 minutes of fame too many times, I don't take his reviews seriously all he did was gripe and complain for Dragons Dogma & Ni No Kuni, and personally the statement "anything Studio Ghibli comes out with is a masterpiece" is an understatement compared to him griping about that game for god knows how long, seems only game he doesn't bash is league of legends which I don't like that much as its an overglorified castle defence with multiplayer.

Tyrrel
04-14-2013, 08:20 PM
It's hard to take someone seriously when they yell. A lot. And I just got the game and I really enjoy it. Does it have some bugs? Yeah, but name me one MMO that didn't on launch.