PDA

View Full Version : Unplayable Still?!

soccerdude32
04-14-2013, 05:42 PM
I dont know how any is playing this game. I cant even load the game. I sit on the load screen for 15 minutes and just shut it off. I am really confused how people have beat the game or are level 50. Is every still having problems playing this game or am I the only person?? Do I need to move my data from my xbox flash drive to the hard drive?? WTH

Onyx087
04-14-2013, 05:48 PM
...I haven't had any connection issues since last monday.

Sir Green Day
04-14-2013, 07:14 PM
I dont know how any is playing this game. I cant even load the game. I sit on the load screen for 15 minutes and just shut it off. I am really confused how people have beat the game or are level 50. Is every still having problems playing this game or am I the only person?? Do I need to move my data from my xbox flash drive to the hard drive?? WTH

Duh!! You can't think that the game will play as well from a super slow thumb drive as it would from a hdd? I've NEVER had any problems starting the game and my Xbox hasn't crashed once.

Wow, just wow.

StanleyPain
04-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Duh!! You can't think that the game will play as well from a super slow thumb drive as it would from a hdd? I've NEVER had any problems starting the game and my Xbox hasn't crashed once.

Wow, just wow.

thumb drives generally are much faster than traditional hard disks, especially when it comes to loading larger files (drive speed tends to bottom out the smaller the file is, but larger data transfers are usually faster from flash media). That said, I don't think drive speed has anything to do with the poster's problems. My install is also on a flash drive and I don't have any of these kinds of problems.

Dread0124
04-14-2013, 08:57 PM
i bet if u just install to the console itll work...

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Try reinstalling the game to your hard drive and repatching it. May fix your problems. Don't move the data, just redownload it all.