PDA

View Full Version : Clan war Idea

Fornyosh
04-14-2013, 05:55 PM
I hope that they add in a Clan Vs Clan option but i have a idea that is from star wars galaxies that would be really cool to see in this game and that is where you can start a clan war with a opposing clan with in the pve world sort of like shadow war but insted within the whole map itself where if you was to encounter a player from say opposing clan you can kill him/her on the spot and go about what you are doing which would thus also make for having a bigger clan or allies in the game a much more need then just for a name or friends just a cool aspect i think would work well with this game insted of doing say 6 vs 6 tdm clan matches etc that would just be too boring where this is a way you can get your whole entire clan into the action and how who wins thus war would be determind by who gives up or gets tired of it.

anyone else have any neat ideas or thoughts on clan matches? this was just my thought on it since there is not a option within the game for clan battles.

Sarin
04-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Once they add "raid groups" or anything more than 4 man squads then I hope we can see this happen.

RegularX
04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
I hope that they add in a Clan Vs Clan option but i have a idea that is from star wars galaxies that would be really cool to see in this game and that is where you can start a clan war with a opposing clan with in the pve world sort of like shadow war but insted within the whole map itself where if you was to encounter a player from say opposing clan you can kill him/her on the spot and go about what you are doing which would thus also make for having a bigger clan or allies in the game a much more need then just for a name or friends just a cool aspect i think would work well with this game insted of doing say 6 vs 6 tdm clan matches etc that would just be too boring where this is a way you can get your whole entire clan into the action and how who wins thus war would be determind by who gives up or gets tired of it.

anyone else have any neat ideas or thoughts on clan matches? this was just my thought on it since there is not a option within the game for clan battles.

Shadow War style Cap&Hold with Clan only Teams would be an interesting option. I would hope they keep the clan based options on the side, though, as clans can kinda dominate modes for un-clanned types.

Fornyosh
04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
yeah clans can dominate un clan type modes which is why id like to see either their own matchmaking mode or make it in a open pve enviroment where that way clans arnt dominating in the other pvp game types either way i would like to see something more with clans