PDA

View Full Version : No Chatting

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 05:58 PM
A lot of people are complaining that they dont feel enough player interaction, and many say thats due to lack of people chatting. Well look, the reason is trying to chat with xbox is awful, even when you get a chat window to pull up the character entry is so slow, typing with a controller sucks and the xbox itself sucks and bogs down time between button press and the letters showing up. And console users,most of them, arent buying usb or wireless keyboards for one game. I mean the game is terrible so why would we even care about talking in it. Sorry kiddies this games lack of chat isnt going to change, and this game already is a bomb. 3 month old titles trade in for more then this garbage, get rid of it now b4 your left with another dcu. 65 dollar paperweights that just dont hold that much weight.

Also i know this game came out cross platform but most of us who own it didnt buy it on pc,mainly because actual pc mmos are 100x better then this garbage. And any self respecting pc user is playing guild wars, a game with an actual story.

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:00 PM
chat was bugged they removed it for time being mainly bc of 300 ppl yelling at hellbugs during arkfalls

mbergeron
04-14-2013, 06:04 PM
A lot of people are complaining that they dont feel enough player interaction, and many say thats due to lack of people chatting. Well look, the reason is trying to chat with xbox is awful, even when you get a chat window to pull up the character entry is so slow, typing with a controller sucks and the xbox itself sucks and bogs down time between button press and the letters showing up. And console users,most of them, arent buying usb or wireless keyboards for one game. I mean the game is terrible so why would we even care about talking in it. Sorry kiddies this games lack of chat isnt going to change, and this game already is a bomb. 3 month old titles trade in for more then this garbage, get rid of it now b4 your left with another dcu. 65 dollar paperweights that just dont hold that much weight.

Why take the time to make a post if you don't like the game? Just turn it in and go play a different one since this is such a disappointment to you. You could play with friends or just talk to people in a party on your friends list regardless of the game they are playing.

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Yeah i didnt play it during launch, so i cant speak for how buggy it may have been, but chats up now and still no one is talking.

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:08 PM
thats bc every sits in party chat no1 wants to listen to little kids scream and half the time if i was gonna say something to some1 near me it be that there retarted because half the ppl i run into during mission are god awful n arent any help

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Why take the time to make a post if you don't like the game? Just turn it in and go play a different one since this is such a disappointment to you. You could play with friends or just talk to people in a party on your friends list regardless of the game they are playing.

Why take the time? Because forums arent just for flowery praise of the game, i and so many others spent money on this game and so are legitimately upset. Why are you taking the time to respond to a negative post if you enjoy the game? Why arent you online playing it? See pretty dumb huh? We all have opinions and mine is, this game is terrible, guess you missed the part where i said im taking it back tomorrow, or maybe your just a troll,either way, your entitled.

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:16 PM
thats bc every sits in party chat no1 wants to listen to little kids scream and half the time if i was gonna say something to some1 near me it be that there retarted because half the ppl i run into during mission are god awful n arent any help

Were talking text, in game chat via text, its how mmo's work. No one who has played cod sits in an in game chat.

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Why take the time? Because forums arent just for flowery praise of the game, i and so many others spent money on this game and so are legitimately upset. Why are you taking the time to respond to a negative post if you enjoy the game? Why arent you online playing it? See pretty dumb huh? We all have opinions and mine is, this game is terrible, guess you missed the part where i said im taking it back tomorrow, or maybe your just a troll,either way, your entitled.

Shh no tears, only dreams now.

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:17 PM
if you have high hopes for mmos when first released ur gonna let ur self down an awful lot

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:18 PM
they all have problems bugs which will eventually be fixed if you dont like it go back to cod with the rest of em

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Not sure who you mean.

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:21 PM
if you have high hopes for mmos when first released ur gonna let ur self down an awful lot

*cough* beenoutfortwoweeksnow *cough*

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:25 PM
glad to know you can count! if you dislike this so much id advise not getting destiny either when its released

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:26 PM
they all have problems bugs which will eventually be fixed if you dont like it go back to cod with the rest of em

I havent noticed many "bugs" not compared to other mmos at least, no bugs, just an awful game with no story and crappy controlls, terrible loot, no character classes, no bad guy either, just a bunch of bugs and mutants who are never explained. Yeah this game isnt getting fixed its already done lol.

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Lol destiny? Yeah just what we need bungie making halo into an mmo. You couldnt pay me to play that.

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-14-2013, 06:28 PM
I havent noticed many "bugs" not compared to other mmos at least, no bugs, just an awful game with no story and crappy controlls, terrible loot, no character classes, no bad guy either, just a bunch of bugs and mutants who are never explained. Yeah this game isnt getting fixed its already done lol.

Can't tell if serious or troll. If trolling 2/10

blindbraille
04-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Can't tell if serious or troll. If trolling 2/10

Well i know your're trolling so... the game is bad i mean seriously, some space ship crashes and were ark hunters? Its a rip off of borderlands except with no handsome jack, no antagonists, just a boring dull game. What are you not getting dude?

KingGladiator88
04-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Its because typing on controllers is too slow, and people dont realize you can plug a usb keyboards, or a usb wireless hub like the Logitech unifying keyboard and type perfectly fine.

Vault Dweller
04-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Well i know your're trolling so... the game is bad i mean seriously, some space ship crashes and were ark hunters? Its a rip off of borderlands except with no handsome jack, no antagonists, just a boring dull game. What are you not getting dude?

I didn't know you could play with 10,000+ people in borderlands! :D ..wow there really is no antagonists? then who the heck is this Nim Shondu dude and the Dark Matter guys?? i though Nim was the main boss.. :/

SETit_allABLAZE
04-14-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm suprised no one figured out the magical thing that is a cheap chatpad.... and I like how you went to a games forum that you said you think sucks haha.. get a life.

mrgrimezHD
04-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Nothing to see here people,

Just another disgruntled individual venting on a public forum for a game he obviously doesn't like playing, but continues to post these threads / reply's saying the same **** over and over again.

We get the point, we understand you're taking the game back to trade in, so why don't you go and play COD and stay there? since you keep bringing that POS into the equation every chance you get.

We also know that these comments are your opinions, congratulations, you've shared them with the people who even bothered to read them, now please, do us all a favor and just log off, better still delete your account and be done with it? Since you're trading Defiance in and you've developed a hate for it then you have no reason to be on the forums, correct?

I'm done with the people such as yourself crying because you've spent $60 on a game which now you don't like, you've already suggested a solution, so go and do it?

That is all.