PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of these being added in the future ?

Giotto
04-14-2013, 06:14 PM
- In game Auction House
- Some type of Vendor where you can put in some purple items in the hope of getting an orange. Kind of like GW2 Forge.
- New Arkfall bosses that are actually really hard.
- Hidden things around the world, So its worth actually going off track looking around.
- Dungeons added to the map, Really hard ones that give good rewards.
- Limited Edition / Rare Weapons.
- The ability to exchange currency. Scrip into Bits etc.
- The ability for mobs to drop a standard lock box with 1 random item in it.
- A new weapon class, Higher and rarer than Orange.
- A whole new area via DLC with much harder enemies. The sort that makes walking around there challenging.
- Some random caves with enemies and loot
- Chests that contain an actual weapon,Grenade, Mod etc. Spread randomly throughout the world.

I know this is a lot to ask, But it would make the game alot better. At the moment im just going round doing missions i have no reason to explore the vast landscape.

But i do love the game alot, And i hope more is to come before the xbox360's decline when the new console is released.

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:32 PM
big update tomorrow n its gonna be adding more **** following tv series and then there gonna have dlc which will add even more

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Not to down talk your ideas but having monster drop lock boxes with 1 item in them, wouldn't that be the same as just dropping an item?

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:36 PM
i think hes hinting at a borderlands system where weapons drop and there's boxes with 3 weapons in that may be good or not

Giotto
04-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Not to down talk your ideas but having monster drop lock boxes with 1 item in them, wouldn't that be the same as just dropping an item?

No because in the lockboxes you can get grenades,Weapons, sheilds. Random.

Nobody can say the drops on mobs are random. For me its been around 45% sheilds, 45% grenade mods 10% weapon.

Crystalyze
04-14-2013, 06:47 PM
ive seen like 100000 infectors dropped guns drop all the time but maybe thats cause i have 4% chance of them dropping **** so basically 1/4 ppl drop somthing

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-14-2013, 06:48 PM
No because in the lockboxes you can get grenades,Weapons, sheilds. Random.

Nobody can say the drops on mobs are random. For me its been around 45% sheilds, 45% grenade mods 10% weapon.

I see. In that case valid point... Errr sort of.

Darth Haighter
04-14-2013, 07:18 PM
auction house would be a great addition in particular to the other good ones you suggested.

i would personally love to see a bigger max party than 4 for PvE (always seems like I have 1 or 2 friends left in the lurch and groupless) and some sort of clan PvP system with rewards and reputations...challenging other clans/defending your clan's honor would be really cool especially if there were loot or prestige with the weapons vendors as a reward for doing so...could bring a lot of fun rivalry to the community, plus maybe some bragging rights. can also see the cons for the very same reasons.