PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up Semi-Auto Snipers?

Dylster501
04-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Has anyone been having problems leveling up there Semi-Auto Sniper skill I only been using it and it hasn't leveled up my skill. Anyone know why?

XPhial
04-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Look at your weapon that you got equipped "I" and see if your guns level / exp is max'd out. If so then you can no longer contribute to the semi-auto rifles leveling. If anything just grab another semi auto rifle and push forward with that one and keep changing them. My ego rating is 1.2k and I barely learned this yesterday so don't worry it just takes a wii bit of time.

Edibl3z
04-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Look at your weapon that you got equipped "I" and see if your guns level / exp is max'd out. If so then you can no longer contribute to the semi-auto rifles leveling. If anything just grab another semi auto rifle and push forward with that one and keep changing them. My ego rating is 1.2k and I barely learned this yesterday so don't worry it just takes a wii bit of time.

^^ this!... I haven't run into any leveling problems with the semi-auto sniper rifle

Dylster501
04-15-2013, 04:52 AM
Thanks i actually thought that was why and was not gonna post this.