PDA

View Full Version : Game so glitchy/laggy cant play

okokok
04-14-2013, 07:33 PM
I loggin and did some matchmaking and now I cant play the game...cant even get any quest.. why don't they have figure out all of this before releasing the game..im starting to hate this game what a waste. If like I just wasted 60 bucks for nothing. Game is a FAILED

okokok
04-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Defiance SUK going back to COD..maybe they should just stick to tv series and not games THEY SUCK BALLLS AT IT

ctabako
04-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I loggin and did some matchmaking and now I cant play the game...cant even get any quest.. why don't they have figure out all of this before releasing the game..im starting to hate this game what a waste. If like I just wasted 60 bucks for nothing. Game is a FAILED

Because some problems won't show up until you flood the servers with millions of players at once. Perhaps you should be thankful this launch has been no where near as bad as say DCUO's launch was. Hell that game still hard freezes every hour and disconnects like crazy.

RookieOnDuty
04-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Here, join the rest:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?36041-By-Far-the-WORST-MMO-Ever

SaDiablo
04-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!