PDA

View Full Version : Clan Recruiting (The Fury Within)

Cryogenick
04-14-2013, 08:19 PM
Hello,

I am looking for new clan members for defiance, we are a small clan atm, but everyone is a skilled player. I, myself am ego rating 1901. We are looking for members over the age of 18, although anything goes in chat lol, we just don't want annoying little kids in the groups. No offense kids)

We want to get all the pursuits done for clans, starting with small dungeon ones, then working up to the large scale arkfall ones. Also, we pvp all the time, especially death matches.

Send a friend request to CrYoGeNiCk if you interested or want more info, my in-game char name is Zerg.

Thanks for your time :),
Zerg --CrYoGeNiCk--

Cryogenick
04-14-2013, 08:45 PM
bump and sig test

Cryogenick
04-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Bump damnit

BunkeredSphinx
04-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Hello,

I am looking for new clan members for defiance, we are a small clan atm, but everyone is a skilled player. I, myself am ego rating 1325. We are looking for members over the age of 18, although anything goes in chat lol, we just don't want annoying little kids in the groups. o offense kids)

We want to get all the pursuits done for clans, starting with small dungeon ones, then working up to the large scale arkfall ones. Also, we pvp all the time, especially death matches.

Send a friend request to CrYoGeNiCk if you interested or want more info, my in-game char name is Zerg.

Thanks for your time :),
Zerg --CrYoGeNiCk--

I will point out they have a large section designed just for this.

Cryogenick
04-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Where? I looked all over and didn't see a clan area for xbox

Cryogenick
04-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Thread moved to the appropriate area, I apologize for the misposting. Check the xbox 360 clan area for an updated version of this post.

POST CLOSED